Chapter 7: Cute little moments mean the most

'Wow! This is your house!' Cried Carter, admiring Ivy's rather nice house.

'Yes! We were very lucky since my dad received a large sum of money when he married my mum' said Ivy, unlocking the door.

'Where is your mum?..' treaded Carter, carefully.

Ivy opened the door and turned to him with a face of sadness. 'She passed away a long time ago..' said Ivy, trying her best not to get upset about it.

'Oh I'm so sorry' said Carter, gently.

'It's okay.. some days are harder than others' said Ivy, her head looking down. Carter slowly lifted her head. And kissed her forehead sweetly.

'I will always be here for you' promised Carter. Ivy's eyes welled with tears. She smiled and nodded in appreciation.

'Thank you Carter' said Ivy, stroking his face.

He leaned in and slowly kissed her on the lips. Ivy melted into the kiss. Both feeling the burning spark now inside them. The kiss began to deepen. He started kissing her neck. Ivy smiled softly and enjoyed every tender moment. He pulled apart and they kissed once more on the lips.

'Your kisses make me so happy' breathed Ivy, looking into his eyes.

'Kissing you. Seeing you smile... hell just being with you... means everything to me' said Carter, with a soft smile. His eyes were so very beautiful.

Ivy looked at him with adoration and love. He held his face gently. 'Oh Carter, you have no idea how much that means to me' whispered Ivy, almost afraid of anyone hearing it.

Carter smiled and blushed a little. Ivy kissed him sweetly on the cheek before taking his hand and showing him around her house.

After a while they both got comfy in Ivy's room. She lit some candles and they snuggled up together. Watching a comfort movie. Something they both loved. They stayed in the embrace until the movie ended and Carter's eyes became sad.

'What's wrong?..' wondered Ivy, afraid she'd done something to upset him.

'I have to go now.. but I really don't want to' said Carter, standing up. Ivy following.

'I suppose it is getting late' replied Ivy, noticing how dark it had gotten outside.

'I don't want you to leave either but perhaps we can see each other again before fright night?' Asked Ivy.

'Of course, do you want to meet up again tomorrow?' Asked Carter, gently.

'Yes that sounds perfect! Another date?' Asked Ivy, her eyes twinkling. Carter looked at her mesmerised.

'Yes love, I will pick you up at four thirty sharp' said Carter, with a cheeky smirk. Ivy chuckled and leaned in almost connecting their lips.

They heard a door slam downstairs.

Both of them startled, peaked round the door to see if they could see anyone. Strangely enough, there was no one there.

'Maybe that's a sign..' cried Ivy, going into deep thought.

'Your right. Thank you for such an amazing date' said Carter with a genuine smile.

Ivy gave him a warm smile in return and connected their lips together. It was soft and yet passionate. They had become so comfortable with each other. Especially now that they've spent an entire day together. Neither of them wanted to kiss to ever end. Carter deepens the kiss and gently pushes her up against the wall.

Ivy can't help but moan as he kisses her neck and chest. Daring to go further. Ivy looked at him breathless. She was satisfied to see that she wasn't the only one who was so passionate about this. His eyes were burning with a passion she had yet to discover. She giggled as he removed her top. Leaving her chest exposed.

He stared for a minute before whispering the words..
beautiful. She felt herself melt as he began caressing her and loving her in a way she hadn't been in so long. He only payed attention to her top area as he wanted to go as slow as possible.

She savoured in every touch and moment. After loving her breasts for a while she went back up to kiss her lips. She could tell he was going to go now. She wrapped her arms around him.

'I know baby.. I know..' whispered Carter, feeling that stinging pain already of being away from her.
He kissed her forehead as she put her top back on.

Their foreheads came together and rested there. Taking in each others love and affection.

'I'll see you tomorrow' promised Ivy, before kissing him one last time.

'Until then my love..' replied Carter, before making his way out. They hugged one last time before he walked outside. Ivy watched him as he left, waving him goodbye. She could feel the cold bitter breeze on her face. She knew it was going to be a frosty night.
~
'Hi pumpkin! How was your day?' Asked George, putting his car keys in their usual place.

'It was really good dad.. I think I'm falling in love' admitted Ivy. George looked taken a back at her honesty. He smiled happily.

'I'm so happy for you sweetie! Is he been a gentleman to you?' Asked George, wanting to know a little more.

'The best !!! and so incredibly sweet' replied Ivy, pouring herself a drink. George nodded.

Ivy took a sip of her drink and turned to him.

'Don't worry, you'll meet him soon enough I'm sure' said Ivy, a small grin on her face.

'Only when you are ready and that you are both happy together' said George, now pouring himself a drink too.

'I know dad. I feel really tired. So I'll see you tomorrow morning' said Ivy, kissing her fathers head. He hugged her gently.

'Alright, good night pumpkin. Sleep well' said George, with a smile. Ivy yawned and bid him goodnight before going upstairs to her room.

It was cosy and quite dark. The only light being from the tv and a fake candle. She turned the tv off, knowing damn well once she hit the bed she would be asleep right away. Her phone went off.
—————
Fryboy: Goodnight Ivy,
sweet dreams my princess <3

Ivy smiled happily, imagining his adorable face.

Ivy: Goodnight my gothic soft boy <3 sweet dreams
—————
After putting her phone beside her bed. She climbed under the covers and fell asleep quickly. Her tiredness catching up to her. Snoring lightly she entered deep into the dream realm.

~
Author's note:

I'm sorry this isn't that long of a chapter but I thought it was short and sweet and felt like publishing this without adding to it :)

So I hope you all like it :)

More is coming soon I promise <3

Please vote if you enjoyed and I'll update again very soon!

Until then,
Take care <3