A little trick but a lot of treats

(I only put these on top because a lot of other authors have stuff like this. So let's get on with the story).

Bobby's Pov
"Alright just a little more.... There! Okay that's great hen" I hear chimney say as hen finished parking the ambulance. "Nice you guys" I get up and walk upstairs to the kitchen. "What's for lunch?" Chimney said as he sat at the table. "Because I'm starving" "I was going to make Mac and cheese but you seem  to want something else" I say as I look at him. He smiles at me "let's have lasagna tonight and then-" the alarm goes off. "Sorry chim let's continue this later" I say as we rush downstairs and to the truck.

*Somewhere else*

Authors Pov
"Oh come one eve just this once" a random guy said as he watched Evelyn take a sip of her coffee. "Alex you know I can't keep doing this for you" evelyn said to the now known person called Alex. "Eve I promise On My Dog, that this will be the last time I ever do this" Alex says as he puts his hands together with a folder in his hands. "Finee..." Eve says as she takes the folder from him "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!  You won't regret this eve" Alex says as he rushes out of her office.

Evelyn POV

'i totally will' "now about this case" I whisper to myself as i opened the folder I took from Alex.

Name: Edward Dugan
Age: 22
Gender: Male

Reason for arrest: Abuse, neglect and drinking

Notes: Edward was found beating his 8-year-old daughter after finding out she spent his money on food for the week even though she had not been fed up to 7 weeks. Multiple complaints for abuse have been overlooked until the neighbor found blood on the front porch. Action was taken immediately.

"Satan fucking damnit" I smack my head on my desk. " I'm going to kill that idiot for this" I get up and stretch. "Welp time to get to work" I whisper to myself as I head out to my car and drive to the hospital located in the documents.

*Somewhere else*

Authors Pov
"Female, 8 years old, coming in for abuse" a nurse said as she pushed the child into the hospital. "I'm going to go check on her, okay? I'll be back before dark you guys" Bobby said as he walked into the hospital emergency room. "Okay" hen said as she gave him the thumbs up, while getting into the truck. "Excuse me?" "Hello!" Two people said at the same time. They look at each other.

(And that's a cliff hanger! So fun you guys :)