!!! REQUESTS / RULES !!!

List 'em! List 'em!
BUT FIRST...

RULES
1. Do not request about children

2. Please don't request about any fetishes, alright?

3. Characters are giving consent except for violence of course!

4. Please learn more about Sharkco and maybe even join their discord server. The games cool and all so you should definitely learn more about the characters to understand this entire book's character relationships!

5. When requesting, I suggest for you to be a bit more specific on characters personalities. If you don't include a trait for one character yet you requested them, I'll just use the characters description from the wiki. But of course, if you want me to use the character's descriptions from the wiki, then don't include a trait.

~~~~~

(Also, there are names to these topics, don't despise me for saying the wrong thing)

🍋 LEMON

NSFW is going to occur and it's taking it the deep end of the pool!
(Includes intimacy, knotting, deep penetration, etc etc...)

🌶️ SPICE

SFW and a bit of NSFW. Could be talking, could be something very small.

🩸 BLOOD

Yes, you heard that right. This is just blood, fights, and itsy amounts of gore maybe.

☁️ CLOUD

Wholesome and all, but this doesn't mean it will always be that!

👤 READER (Y/N)

F/M!Character x F/M!Reader

👥 NO READER

F/M!Character x F/M!Character

💗 MULTIPLE

A threesome is the highest I'll go!

🐕 🦈 Characters 🐈 🦎

I've listed characters in both "!!Characters Information 1/2 !!" so you should be able to pick some Entities from there.

You could very well pick a character from any "Character Biography" cards. Like one for example: Keith C. Krowler

There's no shame in what you choose!

Personality/Trait

You can give a specific character(s) to describe them physically or mentally (Introvert! ; Flirty! ; Aggressive! ; Nervous!; Bully!)

Here's an example you can put:
" Blunt! M!(Character name) "
X
Yandere! F!(Character name)
'Could you add lemon and blood too?'

Or..

" Hyper! M!(Character name) "
X
Jealous! M!Reader (Entity/survivor name; I'm gonna assume you want reader to be human if none is specified)
'Make it wholesome?'
(And no, you don't have to put it in this exact format. Do what you want)

————————

3/13/2024 Edit: There's a few 'requests' in the comments that have already been made... but then were deleted afterwards. Sorry, about it, buuut it's all in the name for refurnishing a book for better quality. Sounds pretty great, right?

And don't let this stop anyone from making requests, alright?