❤️ 🍕 Valentines Was Strangely Intimate // M!Pagos x M!Pizza Guy

Bro, y'all didn't even give me a FULL day to take a break on this shi...

The like goal was pretty short ngl.. BUT STILL, should've gave me some more rest 🤺

Almost forgot to show but if you didn't know what Pagos had looked like (New redesign too from the devs of Sharkco, oorah!)...

BOO

[=====]

[=====]

Title:

Valentines Was Strangely Intimate
(No, this is not a late Valentine's special!)

Making Their Appearance Again!

M!Pagos
x
M!Pizza Guy (w/Reader's Name Choice)

| Contains |
• Time skips ⏭️ (I'm not trying to make them go right at it first second!)
• Spicy tension 🔥
• Vulgar language
• Lemon/Smut 🙏 (Happy now, hoes?)

10 likes as a new goal ig?

[8500~ words]
(Holy crap that's a lot of words as I'm seeing this at the end! Tell me, should it be like this or shorter?)

Before the time skip to the good stuff, as the narrator, I'd like to showcase what happened on Sunday, Monday and the following days after until the major time skip. We begin!

~

Sunday on an unknown date, presumably the year around the mid-20th century or so...

Side-by-side, or well... 'spooning', the term others may assume - [Pizza Guy] as the big spoon and Pagos as the little spoon on the bed - both been positioned like that for the entire day. And I mean the WHOLE day was spent there, even with the exception to get up to shower (lazy mfs).

Something stupidly pointy pokes into [Pizza Guy]'s gray t-shirt: a horn on Pagos's right arm. The damn feeling was there and it wasn't going away. So painfully filled with exhaustion of not doing anything all day,"...Mmph... move your stupid... spikes outta the way... dude..."

"...Whatever you say, cap'n..." Pagos returns the favor and huddles his right arm in front of his own body.

"Thank you..."

(Gonna be specific here so woo, get ready for it)

[Pizza Guy] had his right arm over Pagos's right hip and the left under the Entity's left shoulder (We done with it. Also it was no homo at first, aight? 😎).