𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

MAIVY POV

"I can't be with you."

I was about to say something, but I got cut off by the bell for first period ringing.

"Don't go." I hugged him tighter, tight as I could. "I have to go to class Ivy." Tom sighed. "Please don't go." I cried into his shoulder.

"Just come here, talk to me please." I dragged his arm to the couch, I laid down. He hesitated before laying down next to me. I turned my body to him.

"Why are you begging for me if you know I don't want to talk." Tom asked.

"Because, I don't know much about relationships. I never have, I also know we started to move very fast. Extremely, but I just want to be with you Tom, I want it all with you." I say in response.

"I don't know how much I have to give." He admitted, looking down at his hands. "She's planning on ruining you again Tom." I said, referencing to Lucia.

"I won't let her." He shook his head, wiping his nose.

"I'm gonna quit cheer, for you." I smiled, rubbing his cheeks. "No, don't do that." Tom removed my hands off his face.

"I don't want to have anything to do with them. I don't care if they begged for me back, i'm not going back to them. They've crossed the line." I replied.

TOM POV

There I sat, conflicted.

It's not like I didn't love her, I did. But, we all know my issues with relationships. Especially manipulative ones. "My life was all rain before I met you." I chuckled a little, hoping she'd also get the Seattle connection.

"And now?" She bit her bottom lip, nervous as to what I would say. "You made it shine." The corners of my mouth tugged, into a gentle smile.

"When I was crying, you saved my life." I nodded.

She looked down, satisfied with my answer. "Thank you." I whispered, giving her a gentle kiss on her lips. 

"For what?" Maivy breathed against my lips. "For making it shine." I laughed. "You make my life shine in so many different ways Tom, you have no idea."

"Promise me, promise me it's us. Just us, no cheer. No Katherine, no Lucia, no one. Just us." I put my pinky out, it may have been selfish not wanting her to do cheer, but I didn't want her near them.

"I promise." Maivy kissed her thumb as I kissed mine. "I want to make them surprised, surprised they didn't ruin us." I smiled, she smiled back. Licking her lips.

"So you can be with me?" Maivy said lowly, but happily. "I don't think i'd be with anyone else if it weren't you." I grabbed her into an embrace, hugging her. This was my issue, forgiving too easily.

But I didn't care, I knew she was real. I knew she wasn't like Lucia, I knew she had made a mistake. That was a mistake i'd never let go, but i'd try to learn to.

~

I had explained everything that happened to Bill, Georg and Gustav, now I was just sitting at lunch waiting for her to show up. Waiting to just taunt our relationship at Katherine and Lucia.

I saw her giddy face as she walked in, she ran all the way to the lunch table, jumping on me. I groaned a little, rubbing her back.

"Is this because you're genuinely happy to see me or because you wanna show them we're still together." I questioned.

"Both, but mainly because i'm happy because i've had a long day." Maivy huffed.

"What happened,- well other then the obvious." I snorted, she rolled her eyes at my joke and started to explain what had happened.

"Before first period Gemma tried to talk to me. Then during second I tripped. And then in third I got hit on by Sebastian, then in fourth all the guys kept whistling at me because my cleavage was showing." She whined.

"I'll kick their asses, give me full names." I whispered.

"It's okay, it's just because I wasn't even doing anything. I was literally just leaning on my elbows trying to listen, do you think the shirt is that bad?" Maivy sighed, looking down at her top.

It was just a tight black v-neck. It was long sleeved too, they're just idiots can't get their head out of their dick.

"No, I don't." I smiled, pulling it down a little, showing off more of her cleavage.

"What are you doing?" She asked, pulling her shirt back up. "I wanna see who looks, so I can do something about it. Because you're not gonna tell me." I pulled her shirt a little back down.

"It's fine Tom, don't worry about it." She hugged into me, resting her head on my chest.

I looked ahead, seeing the whole cheer team stare at us from their table. "They're staring Ivy." I patted on her hair gently. "I don't care." She took a deep breath in.

"You guys realized we've been here for like ever trying to talk to you right?" Bill said. "Sorry." We both apologized, looking to him.

"Oh shit." Georg mumbles leaning more into his seat. I look ahead, seeing Lucia and Katherine walk up to us. I didn't understand what they still wanted!

Already tried to ruin our relationship like ten fucking times, just let it be at this point.

"You're still together?" Katherine crossed her arms.