2 - Adultborn

"Hey! Hey! Who are you?! How do you know my name?!" The shorter girl stumbled back, shocked by the amount of force the Eggnoid was putting on her hug.

"You're my owner!" She squealed.

"What?! Who-"

"Ah! It's here!" She pointed at the back of her neck. Hanni waited for further elaboration until she realized that the girl was instructing her to read out the words.

"Kim. . . Minji." Hanni said aloud then moved her gaze down to the numbers "X - 222" written along her back and was going to move her gaze further down but then stopped herself. Out of embarrassment, she scolded herself in her mind for even thinking of such perversion.

"I. . . am. . . Kim Minji?" The girl looked up at Hanni.

The way she looked up almost made Hanni blush but she stopped herself as soon as she realized that Minji was holding her while being naked. To make matters even worse, Hanni wore a skirt, meaning that 3/4 of her legs were unprotected, meaning that she could feel Minji's chest very clearly on her thighs.

Hanni panicked and tried to push the Eggnoid away, but she seemed to have quite the strength to not move an inch. "Let go!" She yelled, only to regret it when the girl looked up at her with teary eyes.

"Don't leave," She begged in a raspy voice.

Oh God. Not the raspy voice. It was Hanni's greatest weakness.

If Minji was going to keep holding onto her like this, then at least she should do it with clothes on. Hanni grabbed a blanket from her couch and bent down to wrap it around Minji.

"What is this?" Asked the girl. She scanned the fabric, touching and feeling it.

Is she being serious? Aren't Eggnoids supposed to be smart?

"This is called a blanket, don't take it off." Hanni instructed.

"I can't take it off?"

"You can't."

"Why?" The girl finally stood up. The shorter one was at loss for words when she realized that Minji was towering her. Though she was no longer naked, the way Minji was looking down at her with concerned eyes made her heart skip a beat. She didn't dare to make eye contact, only stealing quick glances. Still, it was hard to take her eyes off of someone so. . . beautiful. Hanni wasn't a great artist, but if she were one, oh would she immortalize Minji as her muse.

"B- because, you're naked." She said quietly, but loud enough for the Eggnoid to hear.

"Na. . . Ked?" Minji tilted her head in confusion.

Her question caused a giggle to escape Hanni's lips. This whole time, people had been praising Eggnoids like they were Gods, even Hanni herself thought the same. Was this a failed draft? Sent to the wrong address? Was this a prank from the spoiled boys who lived two flats away from her?

"What's with the questions? Aren't you egg robots supposed to be smart?" She finally looked up to face Minji only to find her already focusing her gaze at the shorter girl, inches away from her. At this point, Minji for sure could hear the girl's heartbeat, but for some reason Hanni couldn't find Minji's. Literally. There was no sign of a heartbeat at all.

Minji didn't answer. She blinked rapidly as if she were trying to keep the tears inside her eyes. Was she upset? What was she, a baby?

Oh! That's right, Eggnoids were made to be perfect children. Lab babies at best. Hang on, so that would only mean one thing.

Hanni's eyes widen in realisation, "I- but I'm not ready to be a mom yet!"

"Mom?"

Oh, she did not just call her that.