Ch 17 - last night

Kabir and his friends reached the bar. As they entered they immediately started vibing to the song the dj played. It was not too crowded but the people inside had made a mood. Kabir grabbed Nick's hand and took him to the middle of the crowd and they danced.

Emily and Charlie and David also joined them . Vyom was not dancing nor Eric was.

"Not a dance person?"Eric asked.

"No, i try dancing but i don't do well", Vyom said.

"Same here", Eric said sipping his drink, "so, are you.... Gay?"

"Hmmm yeah", Vyom said, " so tell me how is everything with david?"

"Yeah all fine", Eric did not look satisfied.

"Really? You don't look happy".

"It's not like that, David, he is new to everything, whether it be gay feelings or whether it be sex, I need to teach him everything and to some extent it's hectic".

"Give him time, he needs to learn everything".

"Yeah but he is not my type".

"Then who is your type ?"

Eric moved close to Vyom and kissed him. VYom pushed him back.

"I'm sorry I like someone", Vyom said. David saw all this standing in front of both of them. He was heartbroken and angry. Eric went to talk to him. They both went to a public bathroom, where David was washing his face to hide his crying. Eric grabbed him close to him.

"Leave me Eic", David said, removing Eric's arms.

"David, i'm really sorry", Eric apologized.

"If you can't stay with me , then we should end this", David said angrily.

"Do you really want to end this?"

"No, I love you, but you are not interested in me. I'm not your type Right? Eric it was really hard for me to come out. I rejected Kabir due to ny male ego , I was scared that people , who call me a man would laugh at me for being Gay or bisexual. You are my First boyfriend and this is very new to me .I thought you would understand and give me some time , but no".

"It's not like That love ...".

"Don't Call me that , you like Vyom right?"

"So you want me back?"

"Yeah".

" And what if Vyom would feel the same for you ? Then would you come back to me?"

Eric did Not answer.

"Eric, I think we should end this, cause i'm not your 'type' "

David was really sad , eric was embarrassed and sad. David went from there. Emily and Charlie were spending time together and Nick And Kabir got drunk. They drank the wrong drink. Emily and Charlie did not understand they were drunk as they were dancing with the crowd.

David was sitting on the streets crying when he felt a hand on his shoulder .When he turned back he saw shree.

"Hey!", she said sitting behind him, "is everything ok?"

"I broke up with Eric".david said crying.

"What ? why?"

"He likes vyom".

"What the hell? Does Vyom know this?"

"Eric kissed vyom but vyom said he likes someone else".

"Who?"

"I don't know".

"Ok david, stop crying let us go to the resort", shree said and texted emily that david and she were going back to the resort.

Emily and Charlie saw Vyom sitting alone. They went to talk to him.

"Hi!"Emily said, " Why are you alone?"

"Eric kissed me", vyom said.

"Are you serious? He was with David right?"Charlie was shocked.

"Yeah but he told me David is not his type and then he kissed me, but I moved him back as i like someone else and it's wrong".

"You like Kabir, right?"Emily asked.

Vyom blushed and asked, "how do you know?"

"We have talked about this", Charlie said , "we have seen in your eyes".

"Ummm . ok but this is not the topic, where is david?"

"Shree has taken her to the resort", Emily said.

"You should tell him about how you feel", Charlie encouraged Vyom.

"I decided to tell him but that Eric thing happened ...", Vyom said looking at the crowd.

"So just go and tell him", Emily said.

Emily and Charlie got up from the couch and started searching for them. Vyom went inside the crowd to see but they were not there. In the resort David and Shree were talking. Shree was consoling him and she heard laughter outside. They both got up and opened the door and saw Nick and Kabir were lying down on the floor laughing and rolling.

"You just said soft buns", Kabir laughed.

"Have they gone mad?"shree asked, and she went to Kabir and asked, " Kabir , where is emily?"

"Emily, you mean tamarind", Kabir laughed and Nick laughed louder.

"I think they are drunk", David said smiling.

"I should call emily and tell her", shree said and called emily, " hey emily, kabir and nick have come here, they are drunk, i think they drank something alcoholic. You all come back, I will take care of them".

Then Shree tried to pick them up and they stopped her.

"We can get up siri", Nick said in a drunk voice and got up. Kabir also got up and they both kept their hand on each other's shoulder and walked some steps and fell down tribbing and again started laughing.

"The floor just pushed us", Nick said in a crying voice.

"No, the floor was helping us to move faster", kabir said. They both got up again and went inside their room. After sometime they both laughing and tribbing went inside the room. Shree was David laughing.

"At last you laughed", shree said going near david . They both went inside the room.