Ch 24- Whisper Of Love

"Looking hot", a voice said.

When Vyom turned , it was Eric.

"Why are you after me?"Vyom was annoyed.

"Because i can't resist staying with you, i love you and you know that", Eric said, "i'm here to save you from heartbreak".

"But i don't love you".

"Kabir also does not love you".

"How do you know THAT?"

"Because he loves Nick".

"WHAT!!!?"

"Yes, you know that right?"

"No, he does not".

"Accept it, after sushant, kabir fell for nick".

"Ok just shut up".

"This bitter truth hurts you, i know but still i'm there for you Vyom. You ae just the guy i want. I will never hurt you".

Vyom was now looking deep in eric's eyes. Eric had tears and a begging to Vyom to love him.

Kabir was in his room all alone, no one was home , kabir was crying. Daniel arrived there.

"Son, what happened?"he asked.

"Nick proposed me", Kabir said hugging his dad.

"That's great, just say yes".

"Vyom also proposed to me".

"Oh , so whom are you choosing?"

"I don't know, i'm just missing sushant . will i be able to love someone else? Will i be able to love anybody? What should i do? And if i choose one how should i reject the other?"

"Hey,hey , calm down. Don't take too much pressure on yourself", daniel advised his son, "you know Abir, your father and i have one thing in common, we both listened to our heart".

"Dad, tell me what should i do?"

"Listen first, answer me . what kind of guy you want?"

"Like sushant".

"Who is more like sushant?"

"Neither of them!"

"Ok, so who is the one with whom you don't feel anything special?"

"Vyom".

"That's it, you go for Nick, cause you love him, hey , you went to catskill, did you find anything?"

"Yeah, i got the clip of that night".

"So did something happen that night?"

"No, we both were about to have sex but nick stopped me, he said we both were drunk and if we get up next day i will feel regret".

"See, Nick also loves you, he cares about you, about your feelings and akes care of each and everything . Kabir , sushant was your first love but don't you think Nick has some common things as sushant?"

Kabir nodded, "yes".

"Son , you love him, listen to your heart, listen to the whisper of love, what does it say", "i know whoever you choose , he will be right for you and i'm there to support you. Just go and tell Nick that you love him".

"What about Vyom?"kabir asked.

"Just tell him what you feel, if he really loves you he will understand".

"Dad, you are the best, i love you".

"I love you too son, now just go and sort everything".

Kabir first went to Vyom's house in a rush. Vyom was cleaning his house.