Ch 18 - did we?

Emliy, Vyom and Charlie arrived there. Vyom was trying to open Kabir's room door but it was locked. David and Shree had also slept.

"I think they have slept", charlie said.

"Ok , you all go and sleep it's already 10", Vyom said and went in his room. Emily and charlie kissed in the corridor.

"Wanna make love tonight?"emily asked.

"Would i deny?"charlie said and picked up emily and they both went to their room. Eric came there and knockedvyom's door. He did not get any respond for five minutes. He again knocked the door, then Vyom opened the door.

"What happened?' he asked.

"Umm can i sleep in your room?"eric asked.

"Why so?"

"Do you think david will let me in?"

"Point , come in but please don't get too close to me".

"I won't", saying this eric slept with all his clothes on the bed.

"Will you sleep wearing those sweaty clothes?"vyom asked.

"I don't have my shorts here", eric said

Vyom sighed and went to the washroom where the wardrobe was. He gave eric a short and t shirt. Eric thanked him and then went inside the bathroom and changed. Vyom had slept already , eric lied beside him at some distance and kept a pillow in between.

It was early morning , nick was sleeping close to kabir, they both slept hugging each other and they both were nude(maybe). Suddenly nick and kabir opened their eyes and saw each other sleeping sticking to each other. They both shouted"AAAAHHHHH"

They both got up from the bed moving in shock , they both were completely nude. They again shouted seeing each other naked and hid their dick with a pillow.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!", kabir was all confused.

"Did we....?" nick asked.

"Please don't say that. We didn't had sex ok", kabir said.

"Yeah my back does not aches".

"Why is my head aching?"

"My head is aching too".

"Oh god, i can't remember what happened last night", kabir said wearing his short.

"Nor can i . what if we had it last night ?"nick said wearing his clothes.

"Oh god! What have i done", kabir got sad and was regretting.

"Hey , i think we should forget about it,i don't think we had anything".

"Nothing is confirmed nick", kabir said, "what if we...."

"Hey hey listen first get ready and then we will ask someone what happened last night".

Kabir nodded . nick went to the washroom and got fresh. When nick came out he saw kabir writing on a diary. Kabir saw nick behind and tried to hide it.

"Hey , i won't read your diary", nick said, "i know you write it to sushant".

"How do you know that?"

"Loneliness causes writing diary, when we can't express our feelings or make someone understand how we feel , we write diary. Kabir, we can't replace anyone with your sushant, he was your and only yours. If anyone tries to love you like him then also it would be hard for them. I know eben if you get another boyfriend , still you will miss sushant and that's perfectly fine. Just to inform you, i;m always there for you , even in the middle of the night".

Kabir was overwhelmed listening to nick and said, "you are the one who understands me, thank you very much nick".

"Ok, now go and take a shower after completing your writing. I'm waiting downstairs with others", saying this nick went outside.

When kabir went downstairs he met vyom.

"Hi", vyom said.

"Hi where is everyone?"kabir asked.

"They are having breakfast", Vyom said.

"Did you have breakfast?"kabir asked.

"No i'm not hungry".

"Shut up and come with me", saying this kabir grabbed Vyom's hand and took him to the place where others were sitting.

Kabir brought some food and made Vyom eat b his hand. Everyone had finished their breakfast but kabir did not have anything as he was busy feeding vyom and talking . no one noticed that he did not have anything. They all brought down their stuff and kept it in the bus.

David was going to get up in the bus when eric stopped him.

"David, i'm really sorry again", eric apologized.

"It's ok eric, i forgive you", david said and got up on the bus.

"Isn't eric coming with us?"emily asked.

"No, he will come after some days", david said in a sad voice.

"It's ok david , come sit here", shree said and he sat beside her. Kabir sat beside nick. Nick had something in his hand.the bus started.

"What do you have?'kabir asked.

Nick opened the tissue wrap and there was some food he brought from the dinning hall.

"You did not have anything , that's why i brought something for you", nick said.

"Awwwww, you care for me so much, thank you", kabir had the food.

David was happy talking tot shree , he holded her hand and shree got happy.

"What is the attraction i'm having towards him", kabir thought seeing nick.