Ch 20 - Meeting Daniel.

Jiya's pov:

I was totally broken after your father's last rites. The family did not wanted to keep me with them, not even my own family, first i was feeling helpless but i had to take care of you both. I had my savings , i decided to go abroad.

After the thirteen days were over of your father's death i took a flight to america. No one stopped me from going but they were saying that the will keep you and meera. I was scared for you both as if i go leaving you behind and how they will treat you.i took you with me. I was all alone in america. I had a good some of money to stay as a paying guest.

I applied for being a sing guest and i got a house near crestwood. When i went to the house i was daniel already staying there . he looked a a bit nerdy to me. E both did not talk usually , it was just hi, good morning or about paying the rent.

I got a job as a fashion buyer and got stable. Meera use to ask about her dad but i had o answer for that. I use to miss him very much but i did not break down cause i had to be your supportive system. Kabir grew up one year old and meera got to know that her father died and she was really sad.

Daniela use to do his work , sometimes play with kabir and sometimes cook food too. Other than that we did not talk. I was all alone, never got a call to from the family , sometimes thy use to call to see you both but never asked about my condition.

It was Abir's birthday that day and i was missing him alot . it was evening when you both kids had slept. I took out abir's photo and broke down immediately. I cried loud and seeing you both i went out of the room. I was crying hugging my legs. Suddenly i flt a hand on my shoulder.

"Is everything ok?''it was daniel.

I just got up and cried hugging him. Daniel first hesitated but then hugged me back and consoled me. I told him everything that happened in the past few months.

"Hey can i say something?"daniel asked, i nodded . "i'm proud of you , you are doing very hard work for your kids. You are amazing mother and i think were a awesome wife too. It was not your fault that Abir died . we can't control deaths and births it's natural".

I was a bit happy listening to this. I felt that at last someone understood me.

"Ok from today i'm your friend", he said and raised his hand towards me with hi fist closed. We both just touched each others close fist . suddenly we heard you crying. We both went to see, when i touched you , your body was heating, you had fever , i got tense.

"He has fever", i said and handing you to him went to my room to find the medicine. I could not find the medicine. Daniel came there holding you.

"What happened?"he asked.

"I think the medicine is not here", i said getting scared for my one year old son.

"I will bring it", daniel said and went out keeping you in the cradle. Till then i made a napkin wet ad kept it on your head to make your body a bit cool after twelve minutes daniel arrived with the medicine syrup.

"How did you came so fast?i asked.

"I came running and went too", he said panting.

I gave you the syrup and handing you to daniel i went to the washroom. When i returned back i saw you both slept. Daniel had kept you in his arms with to much love. I saw a father in him that night. After that whenever you use to cry a lot he use to make you laugh , meera took time to get use to him.

We both got close in half a year, we use to talk while having dinner , hang out and i use to love spending time with him. One night we both made you both sleep and went out when it was snowing. We both played with the snow and had a lot of fun together, while snow fighting we came close to each other . looking into each others eyes , i just kissed him and all my stress, tensin and sadness was gone. Daniel did not stop me. I broke the kiss after half a minute as i remembered your father.

I felt like i was cheating , i went back home leaving daniel behind. I went to my room and looking at your father's photo i cried and broke down.

"I'm sorry", i sobbed, "i'm sorry i cheated on you", after crying for about an hour i slept.

I was dreaming , in my dreams i was in a dark room and no one was there.

"Jiya", i heard his voice, "it was Abir".

"Abir", i just broke down seeing my husband.

"Hey my love , don't cry", he said wiping my tears, "you are not cheating on me".

"I'm" i said hugging him.

"No not at all, i have died you have got a second chance to love so go for it".

"I love you".

"I know but you also love daniel and i see it".

"No i don't".

"Jiya! My love, i will be really happy if you move n, daniel is a nice guy and he will love you and our kids wholeheartedly so just go".

"And what about you?"

"I'm the past, leave your past behind and go to your future, and your future is daniel just go. I know i will always stay in your heart and you will always love me . Jiya i love you".

My dream brake , it was already morning , i was in bed lying comfortably .when i went down i saw daniel, he was feeding meera and in one side playing with you.

"Can i talk to you for a second?"i said. H tol meera to finish her breakfast and came with me to the other room.

"I wanted to talk to you about last night", we both said together.

"It's ok if t was a mistake", daniel said.

"I love you", i said, he had turned all red and did not know what to say . i just kissed him and this time without any guilt . we dated each other for one more year and then decided to marry each other. Meera was happy to have a father and you were still a toddler.

I informed my family about our family but they did not cared about it and so i also did not . daniel was an orphan so he was all alone. We got married and took this house in which we use to stay as a paying guest . now we four are happy with each other.