I'm sorry (part 9)

--After a week--

--At University--

Professor- Yn!

Yn- yes miss lee.

Professor - Yn you remember that test you attempt last week?

Yn- yes miss.

Professor- you scored the highest marks and you are selected for the best University of Japan so you have to go their. our University want you to join until next week. First Listen carefully you have to join this because you can't lose this biggest opportunity.

You were happy but you were thinking about your brother your friends and specially Jimin.

What the f_ck is even happening I-i can't go there leaving my brother my friends and jimin I just can't leave.

You thought to yourself and faked a smile to the professor.

Yn- ok miss bu-

You were saying but miss han called miss lee and you couldn't.

--At class--

You were thinking about joining that University but at the same time you were thinking about your relationship.

What will i do now....

You thought.

Jimin- hey yn what happen to you? Tell me what is bothering you?

Yn- n-no nothing. I Just haven't slept properly last night. Don't worry.

Jimin- you sure?

Yn- yeah.

-- At Home--

You told about new University to Hoseok he was really happy for you but still he asked you whether you wanted to join or not.

Hoseok- yn it's really good opportunity for you and I guess you should join but still I want your opinion. So tell me you wanna join or not?

Yn- a-actually I- I haven't decided yet but i will tell after some time I just want some time.

Hoseok- its ok princess.

And then you both went to sleep.

You went to your room and rolled down to your bed thinking about the offer you got.

Should I go or not?? Ahhh I can't decide...

Yn- i can't wait until tomorrow and i want to tell it to jimin.

--change of set--

--At jimin's house--

Jimin was sleeping peacefully and the bell rang. As his sister wasn't at home he had to open the door.

Who the fu_k is here to disturb me this late night...

He thought and went downstairs to open the door.

He opened the door not even bothering to open his eyes to see who was there.

??- jimin??

Jimin opend his eyes as soon as he listened that voice he immediately recognize.

Jimin- Momo?? Wth you are doing here at this late hour?

(After yn and jimin started their relationship momo felt jealousy towards yn as she liked jimin from the very first day and even she knew about his relationship with Yn she proposed him and ofcourse he rejected but still she is trying and now she came to his house)