I miss her (Part 11)

Its been 7 months that you shifted here but still you didn't forgot him 'Jimin'.

You still think that he is happy with his new girlfriend momo and you never even dared to go back to Seoul after you came here only Hoseok visits their to meet you.

And neither you ask him about jimin nor he tell you anything about him.

But Hoseok and Jimin's friendship is still same as it was then.

Here you made a new friend her name is 'Aria' and here she is the only one friend of yours. she also shifted here from Seoul but from another University because she had also given that test same as you and she was selected from her University.

First when you came here at Japan you had thought of living near your university at rent, But as their is a hostel at University and even your friend also live their you too decided to leave at the hostel.

You live next to Aria's Room with a boy and she too live with a boy.

Hostels bed-

Your roommate sleeps downstairs and you sleep upstairs same as Aria

Mark never stay at the room he always stay outside at ground with his friends and Justin is his best friend who lives with Aria so Justin too always stay outside. Both come into the room when they want to take rest or to eat or sleep and sometimes to play video games together.

Yn's POV

I went to the bathroom to take a shower before leaving for the class.

I was getting ready and Aria came.

Aria- YN, YN OPEN THE DOOR.

she shouted while knocking.

Yn- YEAHH COMING.

You grab your keys and you saw Mark forgot his keys and now you have to it to him.

Yn- ugh..

You opened the door.

Aria- hey good morning Yn.

Yn- good morning Aria.

Aria- let's go for class??

Yn- we have to go to the ground first mark forgot his keys.

Aria- Ok then.

You both went to the ground.

--At ground--

Yn- MARK!!

Justin- hey Mark why is she calling you? Now Don't tell me that she is your girlfriend.

Mark- shut the f_ck off.

He said annoyingly.

Mark- yeah Yn what happened?

Yn- Nothing you just forgot your keys.

Mark- oh thanks.

He said smiling a little.