Mr. Park Jimin (Part 15)

CEO- Mr. Park you can come in.

Mr. Park??

You thought and froze for a moment after you heard Mr. Park.

Mr. Park- Good morning sir.

He entered and greeted CEO while glaring at you with a smirk. He knew that you got job here and you were going to work with him.

CEO- Good morning Mr Park. Ok so senior team he is Mr Park jimin your leader, and yeah Mr Park what about your personal secretary?

Jimin- sir I want Miss jung Yn to be my personal secretary.

What?? No way!!

You thought.

CEO- Ok so miss jung Yn you will work with him as his personal secretary.

Yn- y-yes sir.

But you couldn't refuse.

CEO- Ok then both teams as its your first day of work you all will continue your work from tomorrow and for today you all can have a mini tour of the company to be familiar with this company Thank you.

And he left.

Jimin- yeah jung Yn come to my cabin right now.

He said with expression less cold face.

He left for his cabin and you followed him.

He opened the door and gestured you to go inside as you did.

He closed the door behind him.

And sat on his chair.

Jimin- have a seat miss yn.

He said and you did so.

For some minutes he was just staring at you. While his Sharp gaze was killing you.

Jimin- so miss yn.

He said and got up from the chair and started moving towards you.
He went at the back of your chair and put his palms on the arms of the chair.

Jimin- Why you lied?

Yn- what? When I lied?

Jimin- its been 1 year and 5 months after that incident. You said you never loved me. So now answer me only in yes or no. Do you love me?

Yn- No.

You said no but you were dying to say yes from inside. And tears rolled down through your eyes.

Why does he even care rather I love him or not it doesn't matter he have a girlfriend.

Jimin- did you ever loved me?

Yn- No.

Jimin- Ok so when you are going to tell the truth? Stop it miss yn I know that you are lying continuously your tears are telling.

Yn- no I am not lying.

Jimin came In front of her while she was ignoring the eye contact.

Jimin- Yn look at my eyes and say that you never loved me.

She ignored his words so he put his hands on her cheeks and turn her face towards him to meet his gaze.

Jimin- just once tell the truth please.

He said while recalling all the memories he had with you knowing that you truly loved him and still do.

Yn- YES I DID I LOVED YOU I STILL LOVE YOU BUT YOU, YOU CHEATED NOW WHY DID YOU EVEN CAME HERE GO TO YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND MOMO.

Jimin- What?? New girlfriend?? I don't have any new girlfriend and momo I hate her.

Yn- lier, I saw you kissing her at your house. I went to your house to tell you something important but I saw you were kissing her I left that place and after crying whole night for you next day I broke up without telling the truth so that you can be happy.

Jimin- What the hell you are saying? I wasn't kissing her. She did that and I pushed her immediately and after that I told her to get lost as she did.
Yn you did that because momo?

His eyes became teary too as a single misunderstanding caused both their pain and suffering of 2 years.

Yn- I-I am sorry.

She said still crying. He wiped her tears.

Jimin- yn do you love me?

Yn- yes I love you some much.

She replied and hugged him tightly.

Yn- I missed you.

Jimin- I missed you too baby.

You left him as someone knocked the door.

Jimin went to his seat and you both wiped your tears.

Jimin- come in.

Jungkook came inside.

Jimin stood up and gave a high five to him.

Jimin- heyy bro.

Jungkook- Hello. I came here to tell you that your project file is at my office so you don't forget to take it from there before leaving. Ok?

Jimin- Ok.

Jungkook- Ok then bye jiminah.

He said with his bunny smile.

Jimin- bye Jungkookah.

And he left.

Jimin sat on his chair.

Jimin- come here.

She went there and stood in front of his chair.

Yn- why?

Jimin pulled her wrist and made her sit on his lap.

Jimin- what why i wanna kiss you.

Her heartbeat was so loud that maybe he could hear that.

And he did as he said.

After breaking the kiss.

Jimin- miss yn you are my personal secretary so you have to stay here for the whole time. Understood?

Yn- yes sir.

She said while giggling.

--time skip--

--At home--

You opend the door of your house by your key and went straight to your room.

After taking a shower and changing your cloths you came to the kitchen to prepare dinner for yourself and for Hoseok too as it was already evening.

You were using your phone sitting at the dining table until the food was cooked and hoseok came.

You went to him and just hugged him tightly and told about the misunderstanding that you had towards jimin and now the problem is solved.

He smiled.

Hoseok- congratulations my dear little sister.

Yn- thanks oppa.

She said and both ate the dinner.

After dinner you went inside your room and rolled down on your bed and quickly fall asleep.

_________________________

To be continued..........