Chapter 1: It Will Rain

Here is a general idea of an outfit I put together. You can change it if you'd like.

Dendro is pretty obvious(I changed the original outfit,  Booties *boots* is what goes with the outfit)

(I changed the original outfit,  Booties *boots* is what goes with the outfit)

"I.... Can't.... Fail!"
My lungs burned as I ran from my cozy home into the pouring rain and toward the Opera Epiclese, the house of drama and the tramping ground for Trials run by the Oratrice Mecanique D'analyse Cardinale as well as the Chief Justice. I need to get this important information to the Trial as soon as possible, I'm already late as it is. How did I get into this predicament you ask?
I sat down on the aquabus and thought back to my meeting Navia a week ago.

One week ago

I walked up to my distant relative, Navia, who was sitting at a table in front of Cafe Lucerne. "Navia, what is it this time?"
Navia is like an Attorney mixed with a Detective, she's also a relative of mine.
My cousin to be exact, since her mother and my father were siblings. Knowing her she probably needs me to dig up information for her, and it's not the first time. It certainly won't be the last. The reason why she asks me to get her information is because my dad was a detective under the Spina Di Rosula, which my cousin now runs. I've picked up many tricks from my dad, even became a really good Jr. Detective myself.

That aside she gave me that pleading look I knew all too well.

"Y/n, I know it's short notice but I need you to find me evidence for the upcoming trial."
I sigh and rum my temples. "Navia I'm no where near right for this job, you know how I'm terrible I am at punctuality!"
She held my hand's, begging with her eyes.
"Y/n, this case is a big one. It's about the mass murderer and rapist on trial next week." Yeah, I've heard of him. Navia told me about him in a letter, I was mortified while reading. I lightly bit my lip in contemplation, mulling over whether or not to take this job.
I let out a sharp breath and stared into her eyes. "Ok, but only because I know a good bit of the situation. No need for payment, especially pay hasn't been too good for you guys." She gasped and hugged me.
"You truly are my saving grace Y/n!"

The owner came over, bringing whatever Navia ordered before I got here.
"Bon appétit!" Navia grinned as she sipped her drink

Present Day

I almost jumped off the bus as it stopped at the Opera Epiclise, rushing through the front doors and into the performance hall.
I've never actually been in a trial let alone the Epiclise itself.
A voice echoed through the hall as I ran down the isle.

"We now turn to the Oratrice Mecanique D'analyse Cardinale for the final-"
Gasps rang through the room as I stumbled a little as I got closer to the front, the Justice cutting himself off before finishing what he was going to say. All eyes were on me as I heaved heavy breaths, clutching my materials for Navia.
"What is the meaning of this, Is this your informant Navia? I hope she isn't picking up on your habits Madame."
I stood up straight and looked all the way up at the Chief Justice. My words were breathy as I stayed my business.
"Your Honor... *huff huff*... I have something that was requested of me to find by Lady Navia."

He looked down at me, taking note of what's in my grasp. "Very well. State your name to the court and stand with Ms. Navia when you've finished." I bow and did as told. "My name is Y/n, I am a Jr. Detective partially working under the Spina Di Rosula." I bow once more and make my way to the Prosecutor's stand, handing Navia what she asked for.
"Ms. L/n I am Neuvillette, Chief Justice of the Opera Epiclise. I hold no favour for either side, anything you say can be used against you. I hope Ms. Navia has explained everything." I nod and answer,
"Yes your honor."
"Good, make a point to try and not enter after a trial has started." I bow once more, listening as the trial went on again with the new information.

The verdict was guilty.
Navia won the case.

More chapters coming soon