Chapter 19: Deku vs Broly, I wish to be a Saiyan!

Previously on What If Goku Trained Deku. After a long traumatic adventure, it would seem that the League of Villains is defeated. All Might was able to use the Kaioken, his Ki, and the last of One for All to defeat All for One. Deku and his friends were able to help the citizens and save Bakugo. Not only that Goku managed to hang on just a bit longer to defeat Bio Hirudegarn. Now that it was Deku's turn to carry on, he felt the burden just got a lot heavier. This made Deku take drastic measures to become a Saiyan himself. How will the story play out? Find out...Now!!

Deku woke and he looked around.

Deku-Whats this? Where am I?

???-Deku.

Deku-Uraraka? Huh? Why am I in my hero suit?

Deku looked to see Uraraka in a wedding dress.

Deku-Uraraka? Why are you wearing that?! And where are we?

Uraraka-Its our wedding day silly.

???-Congrats hero.

Deku looked behind him to see Frieza.

Deku-Uraraka, we need to-

Deku looked scared to see Uraraka as a skeleton now. Deku tried to hold Uraraka's cheek but instantly turned to dust.

Frieza-My, my. Did I accidentally vaporize your girlfriend?

Deku clenched his fist and charged his Ki.

Deku-You bastard!!

Deku turned and punched Frieza sending him flying back.

Deku charged at Frieza.

Frieza instantly disappeared and whipped his tail at Deku when he reappeared.

Deku was flying back but quickly stopped.

Deku-Frieza!!

Deku kept charging at Frieza but he couldn't land a single blow.

Deku-Ka, Me, Ha, Me, Haaaa!!!

Deku fired a Kamehameha and Frieza flew through it and it surprised Deku.

Frieza grabbed Deku's face and slammed him to the ground.

Deku kept trying to fire multiple ki blasts but it had no effect on Frieza.

Frieza grabbed Deku's hand and crushed it.

Deku-Daaaaaaaaahhh!!!

Deku activated a Ki dome to push Frieza away.

Frieza created a death saucer and shot it at Deku.

It flew through Deku's left arm and cut it.

Before Deku could react Frieza pulled off Deku's right arm and shot him with a ki blast.

Deku was flying back and crashed into a wall.

Deku groaning in pain.

Deku-My arms...Uraraka...Everyone!! Why are you doing this?!

Frieza-Look at the same crying child. I can't believe Goku chose to train you, All Might letting you inherit One for All, Uraraka falling in love with you, and you believing you're the strongest in the whole universe.

Deku-I...Won't...Lose...to you.

Frieza-A pity. You're not a Saiyan, you're not a Frost Demon, you're nothing but a human.