Chapter 20: Truth of One for All, Moving into dorms.

Author: Holy cow?! 7k reads?! Thank you guys for everything. So after this chapter, we are going to have another special!! 

                  Previously on What If Goku Trained Deku. Deku has finally claimed his wish to become half-Saiyan. During his match with Broly Deku showed his resilient nature for battle and his fourth quirk awaking. After the match, Deku went on an important mission but after he and Uraraka went on a date. Later in the day, Deku got a call from Bulma about something important. Now Deku is heading to Capsule Corp. What is this important news Bulma is trying to tell? Find out...Now!

Deku was flying to Capsule Corp.

Deku-The call from Bulma concerns me.

Deku landed on the ground and ran into the building. Later he finally made it to the lab.

Deku-Bulma is everything alright?

Bulma-Izuku you won't believe what I discovered.

Deku-What is it?

Bulma-Fallow me.

Deku followed Bulma to his two blood samples.

Bulma-Ok Izuku go to one of your quirk transformations.

Deku-Uh ok.

Deku turned to his first quirk awaking.

Deku's pure human blood sample started to glow a fading blue. While the second blood sample didn't glow at all.

Deku-Whats going on?

Bulma-Well I've been examining your blood. The reason why your human blood is glowing is because your quirk is completely intertwined with your human DNA.

Deku-Really? That's incredible.

Bulma-But your Hybrid blood is not. It still has human DNA and your quirk is also intertwined with it. So I've been examining it.

Bulma walked to a computer.

Bulma-I've been researching your quirk. From what All Might told me...All for One gave the first user One for All but during that time it was weak. In later generations, One for All keeps evolving, getting stronger...But it's been incomplete.

Deku-Incomplete?

Bulma-Yes. But when you wish to be half a Saiyan, you complete the void that was missing.

Deku then got a flashback.

Flashback...(What If Goku Black Trained Deku)
____________________________________
Fut Izuku-I know that I'm probably being selfish but I did it for everyone's good. Combining All for One and One for All can create a quirk.
____________________________________
Flashback end...(What If Goku Black Trained Deku)

Deku-Thats it. When I fought my evil self he mentioned that he combined All for One and One for All.

Bulma-So those two quirks were originally one but for some reason, All for One gave the other half to the first.

Deku-Maybe All Might know the reason.

Bulma-And not only that Your transformations are aspects of the quirks of the past generations. Once you mastered those transformations or unlocked all of them then you can use them without transforming.

Deku-So the Kaioken helped me unlock it?

Bulma-Yes. Now that you're a Saiyan hybrid you can use the full power of your quirk without recombining All for One and One for All.