# 7

Kanish

The sound of the gates opening could be heard indicating that someone just arrived.

I could see all my siblings staring at the main door waiting for it open. I rolled my eyes at their behaviour as I brought my attention back to the laptop on my lap already knowing who it was and where had they been.

We all were sitting in the living room watching a movie. As my parents had already informed me that they were going to Ajmer to see the girl, they asked me to work from home and keep an eye on all of them.

Because it was well known, living the house at my siblings mercy is like inviting the world war 3.

They all are unaware about the things discussed between the elders, who wanted to tell them only if the answer is yes from your side.

I am still unable to grasp what's so special about this girl that my Grandma couldn't wait more.

"Where were you Mumma??" Mayank my younger brother asked as soon as they crossed the threshold.

"Will you first offer us a glass of water?? Or directly start with your questionnaire??" Daadi said sarcastically giving him a fake smile.

Daadu and Daadi sat on the couch along with Papa and Chachu. All of them appeared to be tired and why not??

They had to travel  a long distance of almost 3 hours distance.

Jaipur and Ajmer are not exactly near.

Kaashvi and Aadya walk out of the kitchen handing everyone a glass of water.

Curiosity was radiating from my siblings, staring at the faces of Daadusa and Daadisa who drank water calmly.

"Aap aise kyu has rahe rahe ho??" Vanshika asked weirded out with their creepy smiles. And Dam!! They looked scary.

(Why are you smiling like that??)

"Ab bata bhi do." Virat whined , not getting any answer.

(Come on , now tell us.)

"Hum tumhare bhai ke lite ladki dekhne Gaye the." Daadisa said carefully gauging everyone's reactions.

And they are worth it.

Aadya checked her ears, "Mujhe lagta hai mere Kaan kharab ho Gaye hai!! Kyuki maine abhi abhi suna ki aap log bhai ke liye dekhne gaye the."

(I think my ears are not working properly!! Because I just heard that you guys went to see a girl for brother.)

Virat and Vanshika pinched each other, "Shayad hum dono abhi bhi so rahe hai, pata nahi sapne mein bhi kya kya hota rehta hai." Virat said looking at Vanshika .

(I guess we are still sleeping, god knows what and all happens in our dreams.)

"For the first time in my life I agree with you." Vanshika said nodding her head.

"I think I got hallucination problem, because I am hallucinating something weird." Kaaahvi said blinking her eyes.

"Me too." Mayank joined her.

Yuvaan still looked in shock as he wasn't saying anything sitting like a statue.

I heard loud hauling of laughter and saw each one of the elders laughing heartily.

I bit my lips to stop myself from rolling on the floor.

"Ye sach hai." Daadusa said.

"Aur bhai maan gaye??" They questioned in a sync.