The First Day and The First Awakening

I Head up To The Penthouse Floor and when I Get there I see Trash, Dishes, and Clothes Which Made Me Blush a Bit since Most ofThem  being Panties and Bras.

I sigh and Pick up The Clothes Then place Them in The Bin, then I take them to The Laundry room to Be Washed.

I Get The Cleaning Supplies and My Mask, Then I Pick up the dishes and Place Them In The Dishwasher.

After That I Grab a bag and Start Picking Up The trash.

After I get done With That I Scrub Everything Clean, now I Start on The Bathroom then Do Bedrooms.

2 hour 30 minute timeskip

I huff is Exhaustion as stand On The Balcony to get some Fresh Air.

I suddenly feel someone kick me as I Fall over The Rail, but I Catch myself just in Time.

???: Akali What are You Doing? I hear as I Look up and See a woman with long Spiky Blonde, Pink, Blue, and Black Hair in a Ponytail.

Akali:*Angry* Were You Staring at My Chest.

Me:*Sarcastically* Of Course I Was Staring, Because Why Would I Be worried about Falling from The 80th Floor. She gets more angry and Let's my hands go and I start Falling.

I Close My eyes Knowing that I'm not going to survive.

*Drip*

"Huh"

*Drip*

"Where Am I?"

I Stand up in The Sewer Like Place and Walk in One Direction and after Five Minutes of walking I Arrive at a Large Cage and a Piece of Paper with The Kanji for "Seal" holding it closer.

???: I See Their Brat has Decided to grace me With his Presence. I hear as Two Crimson Eyes with Black Slits.

Me: Three Questions, First Who Are You, Second Where Am I, and Third What do You Mean "Their" Brat?

???: To Answer You First Question, I Am The Kyuubi no Kitsune, To Answer you Second We are in You Mindscape, and What I Mean By Their Brat is That You Mother Was My Last Container.

Me: So Why am I Here?

Kyuubi: Because You Parents Wanted To Give You these he Says as He Takes out Five Scrolls Each with a Different Symbol.

Me: What are these for?

Kuubi: These are Your Clan's Scrolls.

Me: What Clans?

Kyuubi: The Uzumaki, Uchiha, Senju, Ōtsutsuki, and Hyuga Clans.

Me: I Have no Clue who any of Those Clans Are.

Kyuubi: Because They're not from this World.

Me: What do You Mean?

Kyubi: The Senju Clan (千手一族, Senju Ichizoku) was one of the clans responsible for founding the first shinobi village: Konohagakure — the other being their rival Uchiha clan. Although the clan itself no longer appears to exist as a group, the Senju continue to influence Konoha's politics through their philosophy of the Will of Fire and the corresponding interpretation of the role of the Hokage position. As such, three Senju have achieved the position of Hokage.
The Uchiha Clan (うちは一族, Uchiha Ichizoku) is one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure,[1] reputed to be the village's strongest because of their Sharingan and natural battle prowess.[2] After helping found Konoha decades ago, the Uchiha grew increasingly isolated from the village's affairs, culminating in most of their deaths during the Uchiha Clan Downfall. Few Uchiha now survive into the present day.
The Uzumaki clan (うずまき一族, Uzumaki Ichizoku) was a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure. They were distant blood relatives of the Senju clan and as such, both were on good terms; an alliance that extended onto their hidden villages — Konohagakure and Uzushiogakure.
The Hyūga Clan (日向一族, Hyūga Ichizoku) is one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure,[1] as well as the strongest clan in the village.[2] All members born into this clan possess the Byakugan, a kekkei genkai that gives them extended fields of vision and the ability to see through solid objects and even the chakra circulatory system, amongst other things. Members of this clan also possess an innate ability which allows them to expel chakra from any of the tenketsu in their body.
The Ōtsutsuki Clan (大筒木一族, Ōtsutsuki Ichizoku) is an ancient clan of horned human-like creatures known as celestial beings (天津人, amatsubito),[1] and also described as aliens (宇宙人, uchūjin),[2][3] and revered as equivalent to gods.[4] As a parasitic species, they have spent thousands of years traversing through the cosmos in order to carry out the Ōtsutsuki Will (大筒木の意志, Ōtsutsuki no Ishi), a doctrine which dictates that clan members consume the life energy and genetic material of other worlds in order to continuously evolve, with the ultimate goal of attaining godhood.
After the arrival of Kaguya on Earth a millennium ago, the Ōtsutsuki began having a lasting influence on the human population, notably starting the history of shinobi.

Me: That's a Lot of Info, But How Is This going to help me From Falling To Death.

Kyuubi: Because of Your Uzumaki Clan Bloodline, Now leave I spent Too much Chakra Bringing you into The Seal, The Scrolls will Be in Your Pocket so Don't Worry.

I feel myself Waking up, I look around to see myself in a unfamiliar Room.

I feel in my Pocket and I Feel The Scrolls, I The Uzumaki Clan Scroll out.

I try and open it but it won't budge, I Skim my Finger across looking for a another Way to open it, but I Get a Paper Cut and Blood Drips on to the Scroll and a Hiss Then Click can be Heard As I Open it To See Weird Symbols.

Kyuubi: They're are Called Kanji and Those are Different Seals The Same is with The Other Scrolls But That First Seal Need Chakra The Others Need Chakra and Your Blood.

Me: I Don't Have This Chakra.

Kyuubi: Yes you do Just Close Your Eyes and Reach Your hand out, when you feel something Grab it and Pull as Hard as You Can.

I Do He Says and I Feel Something and I start Pulling on.

I Continue pulling,Then I decide to just Use all of my Strength. Now One Final Tug and.

*Loud Exploxion of Chakra*

Kyuubi: Wow Your Chakra Level is Higher Than The Five Kage Combined.

Me: What are Kage?

Kyuubi: I'll Explain Later, Until Then You Might Wanna Explain To Those Five about What Just Happened.

Me: Nice to Meet Ya I'm Your New Cleaner