Bag Holder

They all visited her except Taehyung who was still in his car. Woo sik called him but he refused to go.

Next day Eunji gained consciousness.

In the room _____

Ji woo - eunji are you okay?

Soo young - what happened to you .

Woo sik - are you alright ?

Eunji's eyes were red and swollen because of the surgery and also because she was crying.

Eunji - I am fine . It was just an accident-

Mrs Park - how did the accident happen?

When Eunji heard her, Her face became dull.

Eunji - nothing . Nothing happened . It was just raining and I didn't see the car . You all can go now.

MRS PARK - but-

Eunji - I have to rest .

They all came outside knowing that Eunji wouldn't tell them anything .

Ji woo and all her friends were discussing - I think we should call taehyung . He should visit her too .

Woo sik - I did , but he isn't coming .

Pov eunji .

-omg , why does this only happen to me? Wait-

She then remembered what she told Taehyung.

--I told him While moving herself in frustration her shoulder hurts because of the injury .

That time Taehyung was looking at her from the door. Seeing Eunji in pain. He went inside the room . As soon as Eunji sees him she becomes quiet . Taehyung sat next to her .

Taehyung - are you ok?

Eunji - yeah.

There was silence in the room but Taehyung breaks it .

Taehyung - I am sorry .

Eunji - for.

Taehyung - your ex.

Eunji - taehyung forget about it . Forget what I told you. And don't tell anyone what I said to you . I wasn't ok that time.Just-

Taehyung- you can tell me . I am here for you.

Eunji - just forget it . Please .

Taehyung left the room feeling sad .

After a month the doctor discharged her .

During this entire month Taehyung always visited her but he never went to her room . He used to watch her from far away. He would just think about what Eunji said to him .

Eunji was home resting, but she told everyone that she will go to college this week as she is a senior and she is fine now.

Eunji was still cold but a little normal.

At college gate -

Eunji was coming as her father dropped her . Her shoulder was still hurting as she had her bag with her . In a minute someone took the bag and said- I'll be your bag holder for now.

She turns around and sees taehyung.

Eunji - you don't have to do this .

Taehyung - but I will do this .

Saying this he went to the college while Eunji was confused.