Writer's point of view

Although our story is almost six thousand years old these two half-assed idiots are still trying to cope with their feelings for each other and we turn gray when they take a single step towards the other.

OK. I know, the kiss is already happend.
But that also required six thousand years of waiting...

If that little capricious demon didn't make the first move the shy little angel wouldn't have made that move, right?

I mean, he left him on Earth to play angelic in the stupid Heaven. Well, it's not like it's his fault but Metatron could only separate them with a coffee at the most but if we take it that way this relationship has already gone to Hell.

They never talked to each other properly and for once it was certain that the last one wasn't really a conversation. We got an angry kiss, PEOPLE!but it was so sexually good that we literally died. So thank you Crowley.

So, after six thousand years the suffering was broken, for a moment. Then, as if nothing had happened Aziraphale ascended to Heaven and Crowley got into the Bentley and drove to Majorca (anyway, does anyone know where the hell it is?!)

After this, don't tell me you didn't get the idea to write a whole book about these idiots. We love them so much that they will be the reason for our death. After this, it will be good if they actually be together but our hopes are in future adaptations.

If I haven't dissuaded you from reading my book after that then pay attention because now comes the best part.
Get to know if you haven't did already.

With his extraordinary acting and perfect sense of humor, David Tennant as Crowley is our demon aka fallen angel.

With his incredible cuteness and literally angelic charm, Michael Sheen as Aziraphale is our angel.