Fight formed pleasure

As expected, Metatron immediately started asking who the scroll was from, what it contained, was it related to him?

He immersed himself to the core in his own shit that he committed against God. It was a fatal mistake and the old man had absolutely no idea that he was in huge trouble.

He thought everything was fine and Crowley would soon be out of his way.

However, of course, he did not expect that God was looking at the books and seeing Crowley's name crossed out, Metatron immediately came to her mind.

Interesting developments took place in the following hours. Time went by incredibly fast.

Metatron began to blame Crowley for the murmur as he questioned Aziraphale about his demon's presence.

The angel then did something that no one really expected, not even himself.

"Crowley has changed his mind." he said the words lightly as if nothing had happened.

All the angels and Metatron and also Crowley looked at Aziraphale like they couldn't believe his ears.

The only worse thing was when Crowley spoke. This completely confused everyone and everything.

"I'm not. I didn't think myself!" he exclaimed.

Aziraphale gently bowed to the demon and shook his head, saying that now was not the time for the being the enemy of Heaven.

But Crowley was adamant and a dispute began between him and, of course, Metatron. Satisfied with the argument, Aziraphale yelled.

"He will become an archangel again!"

The demon's hand was swinging towards Metatron when, hearing the angel's words, his body part immediately stopped in the air.

Metatron snorted.

"Do you find it funny?" asked Uriel.

From the angel's reaction, the umm.., no matter how strange it sounds in Heaven, but all Hell broke loose. :)

"Yes, because it's funny, Uriel." he continued to laugh in a splashy style. Crowley was getting tired of the angels arguing and he felt like he was back on the day his angel left him because of these things.

Of course, Aziraphale was not serious about Crowley's return to Heaven - he only wanted to save what could be saved - but the demon understood it in a completely different way.

He slowly began to walk backwards. He tried to run straight to the elevator, but the angel noticed him.

"Crowley what are you doing? Where are you going?" he hurried after him.
The demon looked back at him helplessly.

"I...I'm just running away." he whispered.
A tear rolled down Aziraphale's face.

At the time, he thought they would part ways again, but he soon realized that even if he wanted to - but he didn't want to - it is not so easy for the two of them.

And Crowley had no intention of leaving his angel again. Not this time!

The call to Heaven soon came, from Muriel. Crowley wants to meet. Aziraphale took the message and quickly ran down to Earth to his beloved.

As usual, they met at the Ritz. The situation was a little different, because they already knew their feelings for each other and it could have been a date on their part, but due to the upheaval caused by the events, there was simply no time for love. Aziraphale needed to know the contents of the scroll immediately!

"I came as soon as I could." the angel entered the restaurant. Crowley, leaning against the back of his chair, watched the stumbling angel with his hands on the back of his head.