Pika Girl

I sat up rubbing my eyes. I looked around noticing I was in my bed. After a second of silence everything from the day before came to me. I fell asleep in the bed of the truck either Zack or sky must have carried me inside. I stood up walking to my vanity realizing that I didn't have that same stupid nightmare. I wanted to smile but I didn't for the simple fact it was a useless way of using muscles.
I went to turn on my usual PTV but stopped when I heard a new type of music. It sounded awesome so I ventured out of my room to find myself in our guest room. Mom and dad quickly turned into a room made just for Zack. The music was so loud that Zack didn't even hear me walk in.
He jumped around doing a bunch of hilarious dances singing to the song and keeping beat.
"You're my pika girl in the poke world! Oh I won the gym badge but you won my heart! Pika girl in the poke world! And now that I got you we can never part! The pokeball in my lifes open for!" He sang spinning around. He quickly stopped and stared at me blushing. He paused the music and looked at me "Hey sis!" He said grinning sheepishly.
"Nice moved you got there," I said smirking "but I bet mine are better!" I said teasing him.
"You're on!" He said going to them the music back on but k quickly stopped him.
"But first tell me what the song is and who its by." I said. He stared at me with pure surprise.
"Out of all people I would have guessed you knew what this was." He said facepalming and shaking his head "its pika girl by s3rl silly" he said smiling. I looked at him a little confused.
"That doesn't sound like any artist I've ever listened to...or heard retards at school talk about." I said a little confused. I had to admit the music was awesome but the I had never heard of the artist... Ever.
"There are thousand of people who listen to s3rl but to find many in one place is kind of rare unless you recommend it to people. It doesn't sound normal but normal is quite boring and not my taste." He said.
"I guess I understand what your saying. I don't really listen to normal music either honestly." I said snickering. "But what I like is what I like and anyone who has a say about it can fuck off." I said running my hand through my hair
"Agreed but uh I think you should shower and get changed. Schools gonna start soon." He said holding up his phone showing me the time.
"That much time passed already!?" I said running off back to my room. I hopped in the shower washing my hair and then my body and jumped out drying off quick. I pulled on a dark purple muscle shirt that said 'freak? Or just 2 fab 4 u?' And some ripped jeans and put my black converse on and perfume and deodorant and ran downstairs to see sky waiting by the door.
"What are you doing here?" I asked slightly tilting my head. He shrugged and leaned against the wall.
"Just waiting for you and zack." He said running his hand through his hair. I nodded looking at his dark jeans and black shirt that defined his abs and back muscles well. I quickly looked away slightly blushing. Its like I noticed more and more things a day.
"You guys ready to go yet?" Asked sky looking between me and Zack.
"Mhm" we both said quickly looking at each other. Zack grinned and I just slowly looked back at sky. We all went outside and walked to school getting there just in time. We all went our seperate ways and automatically all I heard was gossip from Chrissy. I rolled my eyes continuing to my seat. After I was seated I got out my phone just looking through it boredly until I felt two fake ass mascara wearing satanic eyes burn into my ice cold soul.
"I know you and sky aren't dating. So back the fuck up and accept the fact that he has your bicth ass in the friend zone okay?" Said Chrissy. I looked up to see that her true identity was still hidden behind fifty pounds of makeup and what ever else she managed to put on her face. I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my phone. "Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you. Do you undertstand what I'm saying or are you really that much of a retard?" she said.
"I'm in to good of a mood to deal with your shit today Chrissy." I stated emotionlessly.
"What the hell did you just say?!" She asked leaning down in my face. I looked at her and then began fake coughing for at least a minute then took a breath.
"Oh forgive me. A huge glob of that shit fell of your face just now and you was so close that it just created a horrid ass sand storm." I said shrugging. She raised her hand to hit me but I quickly grabbed her wrist standing up. I twisted her arm listening to her scream in pain. It was actually a very soothing sound to be honest but no one else agreed. Everyone told me to let go but I didn't want to. I wanted to twist until her arm came off. Sadly I let go and shoved her back in the process knocking her into some desks. People gave me dirty looks and others tended to the now crying bitch.
"You could have broke her arm! Are your crazy?!" Said one kid. I looked up at him and shrugged.
"I might be. Its hard to tell. Are you?" I responded. He just looked at me and rolled his eyes walking off. The teacher walked in and saw Chrissy and everyone told him what happen so he sent me and Chrissy to the office. She just got a check up that said she was fine with a little bruising. Since the school barley knew I existed they just banned me from cheer. The only thing in my life I didn't care about. How ironic.

A/n: I see nothing wrong with insanity. Its a beautiful thing and s3rl is life. Do I have any s3rl fans here and if so what's your favorite song? Vote and comment. I loves you lots!~