Am I Okay?

I quickly kicked the soccer ball over to sky and he kicked it right into the goal with lightning speed. We was currently in last period gym glass obviously and had a little extra free time to play soccer so it was me and sky against Zack and some boy he met. Zack and his friend got the last shot before the bell rang and won the little game.
I went into the changing rooms walking to my personal corner and changing. I walked back out to meet sky and Zack by the doors of the gym. Once I reached them we all continued down the hall.
"Oh hey Sam my friend Xavier was wondering if you would go on a date with him. He said he was really scared to talk to you because of how you are anti social with most of the school so he wanted me to ask you." Said Zack smiling softly. Sky slightly tensed up looking up at Zack but quickly looked back forward.
"I'll have to think about it. I have a very busy life you know with all the music and sleeping and gaming. Keeping an orderly schedule is nearly impossible." I joked smirking. Zack laughed and sky grinned softly wrapping his arm over my shoulder.
"Don't forget hanging out with me!~" said sky smiling down at me. I quickly nodded in agreement.
"And that as well". Sky stopped by his locker then me then Zack. I looked into the empty locker then closed it. I don't even know why I went to my locker really just a force of habit I guess.
I looked around realizing Zack and sky was gone so I just went on ahead assuming they was getting extra work or something. I walked outside walking by the 'scary' woods. They was more beautiful than scary if you asked me....so I decided to walk through them with my headphones in listening to fob. After a bit of walking I felt like someone was following me and looked back to see if I was correct but found nobody.
I was quickly pushed down form the front pinned down. I looked forward to see Chrissy with a knife in hand giving me one of her ugly looks.
"Did you think I'd let you get away with embarrassing me in class like that?" She said glaring daggers at me. I got a sudden urge and this time did what it told me to. I wretch up grabbing her by her hair pulling her down making her just barely cut my cheek. Once she was down I climbed on top taking the knife and stabbing her once in the arm forcing her to scream.
For some odd reason I smiled. After that I swept the knife across her cheek and giggled.
"Now we have matching scars ~" I said before looking into her pleading eyes for a second I wanted to let her go but then I realized why she was even out here. I then began stabbing her repetitively in the chest. Listening to her sputter gag and cough as the blood poured from her mouth. I slowly began to stop and stare at her now lifeless body.
"Look at what you made me do!?" I said beginning to cry. "We could have went our separate ways but instead you had to keep pushing me to the breaking point!" I shouted. I slowly stood up looking down at her one last time then picked her up setting her up setting her up next to a tree. "I have to go home before someone sees me like this," I said backing away with the knife in hand. "I'll come back tomorrow okay?" I said before running home going in the back door.
"Sam is that you?" I heard my mother say questionimgly. I quickly froze.
"Yes mom I just g-gotta get washed up I fell in some mud on the way home." I said pulling my shoes off and running upstairs. I quickly got in the shower with my clothe And shoes and washed the blood off of my face and rinsed it out of my clothes. Luckily nothing got on my converse.
After I was done I got out putting a tank top on and a pair of shorts. I ran down stairs with my now soaking wet clothes and went to the laundry room.
"Hey mom I rinsed my muddy clothes off I'm gonna throw them in the wash now." I said putting my clothes in with some soap and stuff.
"Okay sweetie." My mom said. I walked out of the laundry room slightly grinning. I had two things on my mind. I killed Chrissy and I enjoyed it too.

Yup I have a sick mind XD this may have been very disturbing but its basically why I wanted to start this story honestly.