The Realest Pretend Ever

After math I went to social studies, science and now study hall. I walked in looking around to see sky in the corner of the room looking up at Chrissy. I was hoping the bitch was smarter than flirting with him. I sighed casually walking over to sit next to sky when suddenly Chrissy sat down...where I was gonna sit.
           I stood there looking emotionless as usual but on the inside I wanted to fill this weird feeling I had. Sky looked up seeing me then quickly stood up smiling and walked past Chrissy putting his arm over my shoulder kissing my forehead "hey baby! I thought you would never get here." He said looking down at me.
       I blushed lightly realizing Chrissy was glaring at me and everyone stopped and stared waiting for something. I smiled softly then cupped sky's cheek in my palm pulling him close kissing him lightly. Now sky was surprised but he didn't pull away. Actually he continued the kiss putting his arms around my waist pulling me close in his embrace.
            I pulled my head away smirking "sorry I took so long." I said. He shook his head patting my head.
        "No, its fine. I don't hurry cute girls." I blushed hard then nodded. He took my hand leading me to the back of the class where we sat alone. Some people still stared while others continued their daily gossip. After we had lost everyone's attention we laughed about how wide Chrissy's eyes got.
           "And when we kissed, it must have looked real cause she was glaring daggers at us!" I said laughing like an insane person. I caught a glimpse of sky's face to see that he didn't think that kiss was too fake.
         "Honestly you are the first girl I ever kissed and I loved it really. I was hoping to do it again." He mumbled sheepishly. I looked at him slightly blushing then shook my head knocking my hair in my face.
    "Yeah. Okay. Honestly I loved the kiss too so we can do it again some time." I said casually. He smiled looking at me then put his arm around my shoulder pulling me close. This was the closest our friendship had ever gotten and I wanted it more than I should have.

         After falling asleep with sky in study hall we had to go to lunch, which I skipped as always going to the library instead. When I walked in there was five boys already in there. Not the nerd kind that you would expect with the flannel shirts on and the big black brimmed glasses (I actually got along with them well though). No it wasnt nerds it was the fuck boys of highschool...the superior ones that all the lame ass ones wanted to be like.
         I walked past them just barely seeing the porn magazines hiding behind their sports magazines. They sure do love their 'sports' don't they?. Not paying attention I ran into a tall ass football player named Eric. He grinned at me then sat in his chair pulling me down with him "hey there cutie what's your name?" He asked raising his eyebrow with fake interest.
         "Its get your fucking hands off me" I said looking back at him with a menacing look. His died of laughter which pissed him off whipping that grin off his face.
         "You are being very naughty...I think you need a spanking." He said more serious. I laughed shaking my head then pulled my self out of his arms.
     "Sure and while your at it let's use some chains and whips to get things whirring a bit more." I said sarcastically. He looked at me blankly for a second them grinned like a freak.
        "Okay cutie, next time I see you I'll be ready." He said in a deep daring voice. I decided to leave the library and just go down to lunch where I knew I'd be more safe. Once down there I looked around to see that sky wasn't sitting near his usual nerd friends... They was all at the opposite end of the table cause Chrissy, maria and the rest of the bitch crew was crowding around sky.
       This time I wasn't even mad. Actually I was exited cause it would give me an excuse to kiss sky again. I walked over and tapped sky on the shoulder and quickly gained his attention along with his stalkers.
         "Hey baby I wanted to come sit with you today but I guess all the seats are full" I said slightly frowning. He grinned then grabbed my by my waist pulling me down on his lap.
         "Then you can sit here." He said kissing me on the cheek. I smiled softly nodding then wrapped my arms lightly around his neck. Every time I was in his embrace I felt like I was in a safe warm place and it just tired me letting me drift off.

A/n: can you pretty please vote and share my story if you like it? I try to update it quicker cause some of my close friends read it and ask me to update so I'm gonna try updating every two days if possible. And comment I'm running out of names of bitches and fuck boys XD thanks for reading love you!~