Cancer

——————
Time skip
——————

It was now one day until aria, Tom and bill had to go back to school. Georg and Gustav had just finished their last year so now they could really focus on making music and it would actually be going somewhere as they now had fans. The bands had done two mini concerts in their area but nothing more. They where supper happy with it though, seeing all the people faces who PAYED to see THEM was something they never though would happen at least not when they were so young. Aria had pretty much forgot about what happens with her mum and she was happy with her life finally she was finally at peace and found a reason to keep going.

——————

Aria, Tom and Bill were currently on a FaceTime call with each other talking about how much they don't want to go back to school, the concerts and if their music career will continue.

"Ugh I really don't want to go back it's so boring and I don't get why we need school anymore I mean our band is getting more popular now and we might be even be able to do on tours soon" bill complained to both aria and Tom.

"Omg I know why do Georg and Gustav get to be finished with school and we still have to go back, they get to finally really focus of the band and we have to go to school it's not fair like I get they are older than us but still" aria joined while lying on her stomach on the floor.

"Do we really have to go back I mean no one likes us anyway and we will just be by ourselves again" Tom moodily complained.

"Maybe not this year, maybe some people will see that we are not weird and that we are cool because we are top of the charts?" Bill tried to cheer them up.

"Come on be really bill people will just Billy us more they don't care that we are top of the charts" aria said looking slightly sad knowing it was the truth.

"She's right bill, it will probably just make things harder on us" Tom shrugged, they were used to it now so it wasn't like it would be a shock to them.

"Why can't we be home schooled it's not fair I mean our school dose do an online program so it's not like we can't" bill said with hope.

"You know our parents won't let us do that bill" Tom said hopelessly.

"I love your attitude Tom" aria laughed at tom.

"Shut up" she laughed. Bill just smiled, a big smile.

"aria can you come here please we need talk to you about something!" Phil shouted from down stairs.

"Yeah coming!" Aria shouted back.

"I got to go I will call you guys later bye" aria said hanging up.

She walked down stairs to see her grandparents sat waiting for her with worried, sad expression on their faces but tried to cover it.

"What is it" the girl said stilling down in front of them.

"We have been meaning to tell you this for a while but didn't want to upset you as you have been happy lately." Phill said making aria begin to worry. Before she could say anything her grandma cut her off.

"I have been diagnosed with a cancer called pseudomyxoma peritonei. (I think that's what it's called please correct me if I'm wrong) it's a rare Tumor that causes a build up of a jelly like substance on my abdomen." Susan paused for a second to let it sink in before starting again she began to tear up a little.

"We have decided to home school you as I have only been given a few years left, and I want to spend as much time with you as I can." She stopped giving aria a chance to react.

"Omg" aria teared up slightly as she got up to hug the older woman. "Ho-how long have you know about it?" She asked with concern written all over her face.

"I have been on meds for a long time now but recently I had taken a turn for the worse unfortunately and that's why I have had so many hospital appointments. But sadly that's just how life is, it's full of hard times and turning points but you just have to push through it ok" Susan said knowing aria was struggling but not as bad now.

A/n:
I don't like that I'm going back to the depressing stuff but I feel like I need a turning point bc it's getting a bit boring and I needed something to help me get to aria and Tom getting together. ALSO PLEASE TELL ME IF I GOT THE NAME OF THE CANCER WRONG BUT IM 99% SURE IFS RIGHT.