Go carting

Mop😍

Tom: aria hurry up everyone is waiting for you.
Aria: I'm coming now inpatient bitch.
Tom: love you too.
——————
Aria ran out her front door to see Georg, Gustav, Bill, Tom and Charlotte stud there waiting for her.

"Even I don't take this long to get ready" Charlotte commented grabbing arias hand pulling her along making everyone giggle. The group began to walk to the go carting place talking about random things.

"No I was just saying like is it not awkward after having sex?" Charlotte asked the group making them laugh.

"I mean like it depends on what type you f person you are" Georg said still laughing his arse off.

"And what type of person you're having sex with I guess" aria answered trying to hold her laugh.

"Yeah but what do say as well like 'good game' or something" bill asked at this point the whole group lost it.
——————
The group got into pairs and chose their carts. It was, bill and Tom , Georg and Gustav and Charlotte and aria. As they go round the track they all bump into each other, go the wrong way and fight back ver who's driving but over all having the best time.

"TOM STOP YOUR GUNNA PUSH US INTO A BARRICADE" aria shouted as Tom and bill rear ended them.

Bill and Tom just laughed still pushing them Georg joined in and pushed Tom and bill. "OI STOP" bill shouted to them.

After a while their time was up so they all decided to get food. They went to a small fast food place down the road from where they where. They ordered and sat down.

"So guys what's it like to be famous?" Charlotte asked the group.

"It's fun and different" Gustav said taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah it's good John is trying to get us on tour with our album to try and get us more popular" bill said smiling as he threw a chip(if you call then fries your weird) in his mouth.

"I mean we are already halfway there, we have done a few concerts and we are getting more recognition in public" Tom said happily stealing a chip off aria.

"Hey! That was mine" aria said smacking the back of his head causing everyone to laugh at the two.

Once everyone was finished eating they said their goodbyes and split off to go home. As Tom, bill and aria was walking home Tom slipped behind bill and whispered to aria. "I hope your still up the thing we talked about before".

Aria didn't even have to look at him to know he was smirking. "What if finds out?" She asked.

"I will just sneak over to yours when he is asleep it won't take long cause it's already 10:30pm" Tom whispered back to her.

"Ok that will work because my grandparents are out tonight" she said in a slightly seductive tone into his ear giving him butterflies.

Tom was about to say something when bill turned around. "What you guys talking about?" Bill said with a smirk.

"Just about today why?" Aria said saving them both.