Imagine we get famous

It was now the morning after and god did aria feel like death. She opened her eyes and tried to get up but something heavy was on top of her. She looked down to see tom with his arm around her waist and head on her chest. It was kind of cute. She smiled to her self looking at the boy.

"SHIT DID WE DO ANYTHING„ aria thought to her self. She tried to think back to last night. "Tom get up" aria said shaking his body in a way of trying to wake him up. It didn't work. "Tomm get up" she said shaking him a bit harder now.

"mmm whyyy" Tom said groaning with a croaky voice.

"Because we have to film a music video today" aria said trying to get up.

"Ughhh" Tom groaned moving off aria and burying his face into her pillow. "Your pillow smells so good"

"Omg your such a perv" aria said laughing at the boy laying on her bed as she got up. He wasn't lying she did always smell good.

Tom got up and walked down stairs with the girl they were met with Susan (arias grandma her grandad is going to be called Phil) "do you guys remember what happened last night" Susan said eating her breakfast.

Aria and Tom looked at each other with worried expressions. Aria could remember most of the night but Tom on the other hand didn't have a clue what happened. "What happened" aria asked the elderly woman.

"You told me that Tom got black out drunk so you took him home early but he didn't want Simone to know he was drunk so you brought him here and while you where opening the door he fell into a bush" Susan said laughing her arse off.

"WHAT OMG" Tom said clearly embarrassed while aria just laughed. "I remember you falling into the bush I had to pull you up I nearly pissed myself from laughing"

"Wait dose my mum know that I was drunk?" Tom asked the woman nervously as they are underage and shouldn't really be drinking and going to clubs.

"All she knows is that you went to Georgs party and that you stayed here I won't tell her don't worry just don't let it happen again"

"OMG THANK YOU" Tom shouted with his hand on his heart.

"Oh by the way John called and told me to let you guys know that you have to be ready for 1pm" Susan said passing them both a glass of water each.

"Ok what time is it now?" Aria asked.

"11 am" she said looking at her watch.

"Ok we have loads of time"
—————
It was now 30 minutes before they where getting picked up by a taxi to take them to the place they were filming the music video and everyone was gathered in arias living room.

"What happens last night why did you guys leave early?" Georg asked the two teens.

"Tom completely blacked out and I got tired so I decided to take him home"

"Did mum not scream at you for drinking?" Bill asked his brother.

"I stayed here so she doesn't know, did she shout at you" Tom answered.

"I wasn't to drunk so I got away with it"

"I just thought you know how the song has over 1 million views what if this is just the beginning" Gustav said with a huge smile.

"Imagine we get famous" Georg said.

"We will be able to go on tours and stuff how cool would that be" aria said happily.

"That would be amazing" Tom said.

"We would get to miss school too" bill said

Why did he have to bring up school I hate that place. I get bullied for anything it's hell I wish I was home schooled. Aria thought to her self.

"TAXI IS HERE"

A/n:
I think I'm going to do a time skip after the next chapter. PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS IM HAVING A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK I NEED IDEAS.