1.

Changbin POV

The morning breeze is cold as I walk down the street. Not many people were out yet. I am on my way to grab a cup of coffee before work. The windy breeze welcoming me with the smell of winter . There was a time when I used to love this winter season. I still do but it feels rather painful now.

I kept walking, fixing my jacket along with the cold breeze. There is a new coffee shop that I haven't tried yet. I think it would be good if I tried it atleast once. I mean why not?

The small bell rang as I opened the door. The whole coffee shop was in the shade of yellow along with some white. Basically pastel colours were spread all across the café, giving it a comfortable aura. The wooden tables and white couches with the contrast of yellow and white lights, looked pretty aesthetic. I went to the counter wanting try out their best available coffee .

"Uhm " I cleared my throat to gain the attention of the worker who had his back faced towards me.

He turned around saying,
"How may I help you, sir?"
I froze as I looked at the man in front of me. How does he look so ethereal. I just stood there, unable to move, as I take in his features, one at a time. God definitely took his time while making him, bestowing him with the best features.

"Um, Sir?", he asks again. If I hadn't already thought about his beautiful voice is earlier, let me tell you his voice was just as perfect as his looks.

"Uh um yeah. Sorry for that! Can you please make me the best coffee that you serve?", I ask hoping that the guy in front of me wasn't weirded out by my creepy behaviour. I need to get a hold of myself ugh!

"Sure! That would take 4 minutes. Would you like to have something to go with it?", he asks with a small smile as he types on the screen in front of him. I swear I saw a slight hue of pink, cover his cheeks too. But again, what am I even thinking.

"No, I think that would be just it for now. Thank you!", I say, as I pay for my coffee and sit on one of the white couches while I wait for the coffee. I'm definitely coming back here to try something new, but well to talk with this man too.

"Mr. Seo Changbin!", calls the beautiful male from the counter. I get there as soon as I hear him call out my name and thank him once again as I proceed to leave the place. I try the coffee as I get out and well, it tastes amazing. I'm definitely going there again.

My day continued as always, the only difference was that my mind kept think about the other guy. The café employee. His facial features were godly. The sharp but perfect nose. His thin but plump lips. The perfect eyelashes. His high cheekbones which made him look more handsome.

Everything about him screamed perfect. And then the voice was like a cherry on the top. His honey like voice was a perfect addition to his overall looks. Looks do deceive, but his looks, seemed promising. I chuckle as I realise on how detailed my ananlysis was about him, in just a moment.

It still wasn't that long after my break up with my longtime boyfriend and I still love him, but this café guy is giving me the same feeling as my ex-boyfriend. We broke up because of a misunderstanding. I wish I could've cleared it with him, with a better approach. Let bygones be bygones I guess. I still haven't tried to get back to him but I am planning on doing so.

Chan's POV:
"Felix! Love, are you done with the packing?", I yell so that he can hear me from his room upstairs.

"Yeah", he says, walking out of our shared bedroom. We decided to leave Australia and move to Korea as I believe I will be able to establish a better music career in Korea. Felix, my boyfriend, doesn't have much experience in speaking Korean but I'm sure we'll fit in just fine. I hope our dreams come true.

Felix proceeds to sit next to me on the couch as we discuss further about the stuff that is still yet to be packed.

"Do you think we'll be able to get successful there? Will we be able to make it? I love Australia, obviously, but me wanting to explore Korea won't affect your career, right? I just want the best for both of us Channie.", Felix speaks up, sounding skeptical about our decision.

"Love, we've already discussed this multiple times earlier right? If we move out, I'll be able to explore more too. I know I don't seem to like changes much, but I have a feeling that this decision that we've made, will take us to great heights. I have a feeling that we'll end up being more happier and successful once we adapt to everything there. You trust me right?", I ask him, with slightly raised eyebrows and a small smile, all while caressing his soft hair. He nods in approval with a soft look in his eyes.

"Then trust me on this too. Yeah?", I speak,voice soft, and lean forward to connect our lips in a short and sweet kiss. I feel him melt at the feeling of my lips and that makes me smile. We pull away and I let go of him after peppering his face with butterfly kisses. His giggles are a reward of doing so. We then get back at packing the rest of the stuff and preparing for our flight to Korea that we'll be taking tomorrow evening.

A/N:
Give this book the same amount of love you all have been giving to In Trouble Cause Of You!
I would also like to introduce my co-writer Ineedmoney_145 
Go and follow her account!!! 
Together, we assure of giving y'all a good reading experience.
Please look forward to this book as well!!
Thanks for reading!
Have a good day! <3