6.

Chan's pov:

It was about 8pm when I organized my desk and left the studio for home. The sky glimmered with the stars, it was clear. I walked down the streets, it's hadn't been that many days since we've moved here. We haven't explored the city yet. That reminded me, we should go out on a date and explore it soon.

Felix was at home, looking for a job and baking something every day. I mean I don't mind eating those extremely delicious brownies every day.

While walking down the streets, I came across several shops on both sides. I looked at those shops to see if any would catch my attention. And one definitely did.

A café has a poster hung for the job of a baker. Looking for the details of the job, I took a picture for Felix to read and maybe apply for it.

Felix used to bake at his father's bakery shop, which is still quite popular in Australia. Felix wanted to start his own business after coming to Korea. Later on, he decided to have work experience here before starting anything big. He needs to get an idea about things here.

According to me, this café would be the best option. The decor and everything seemed perfect. So now all I had to do, was rush back home to tell Felix about this job offer that I found.

Nothing mattered more than Felix's happiness to me. Felix came to Korea just for me, leaving everything behind, including his work and family. I am often found blaming myself for putting Felix in this situation. So I would do anything to make him happy.

Jisung's POV:

We opened the café a bit later than usual today. When we reached there, we saw a boy waiting for us. We thought that we had kept a customer waiting. So we quickly opened up and asked the boy to make himself comfortable. On having a conversation with him, we came to know that he was here for the baker's job.

Like finally, someone came by, but we needed to test him for that. Last time someone asked for this job, it ended up being messy. I felt bad for not recruiting him. He needed money, so he lied that he could bake. But he could have chosen to speak to us truthfully, so we could have given him a better job. But instead he just broke the oven... almost. As we get to the counter, I offered him a coffee. He replied with a nod and a shiny bright smile which might put the sunlight to shame. After setting up the whole counter, me and Hyunjin made our way towards his table and started his interview.

"So what's your name?"
"Felix. Lee Felix "
"How often do you bake?"
"Almost every day. I used to work at my father's bakery." 
"Oh,not to be rude or nosy, but why did you leave the work there?" 
"It's in Australia. I moved in here with my boyfriend some days back. I wish to start my own business, but first, I need a bit of a job experience here."
He explained the whole situation and gave us another bright smile which brought shine to the world. Only now did I notice the light freckles resting on his face adding on to his overall beauty.

I liked him, his voice had honesty and his aura was filled with sunshine vibes. He looks like my bestie material but I would rather stay strict now.

"So can you bake something now?"hyunjin asked him as he took time to think before nodding with the brightest smile.

I replicated his smile and smiled back at him.
"OH MY GOD YOUR SMILE IS SO PRETTY" he squealed with excutement, which made me blush, and a few customers were looking at us. I wasn't wrong while thinking that he is a bestfriend material for me.

"Sorry-" he whispered to me. 
"It's okay. Let's take you to the kitchen". I guided him to the kitchen, still smiling with a slight blush.

On the other hand, I saw Hyunjin giving us side eye, but I will ask him about it later.

To my surprise, Felix and Minho bonded so fast. Usually, Minho never talks to new people easily.  He is the last one to mix with anyone new. But Felix did it really fast, in my opinion.

Felix complimented his cat's sweat shirt and, boom, suddenly, they were talking about cats. So I decided to leave them like that.

After an hour or more, me and hyunjin decided to take a break since there were no customers currently. 
Minho and Felix are still talking and baking. Felix is helping Minho? Or is it the opposite?

"God, you are a professional. We must keep you" Minho exclaimed as Felix giggled.

"Oh hiii" Felix waved at us. 
I went over to Minho to back hug him, while felix brought out his baked brownies.

"Now, the taste test." 
Hyunjin walked over to us, putting his hand on my waist. 
Minho was the first person to taste it. 
"God like I said. It will be a big loss if we don't hire you. " 
"Oh, thanks mate, " 
Curious, I tried one and oh god, I melted. The texture had smoothened into my mouth, and it was sooo good. 
"Welcome to the fam, Felix. " 
"THANK YOUU" Felix bowed to us as Minho stopped him. 
A new member is working with us. It's a rare situation but nothing out of the ordinary. I smiled at the thought, looking at the cheerful persona. My life was already bright while having my boyfriends with me, now Felix is here to make it brighter.

A/N:
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!!
I HOPE SANTA BRINGS A WHOLE BUNCH OF GIFTS FOR EACH OF YOU GUYS!!
I HOPE ALL OF YOU ALWAYS STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY!!
GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!
SPREAD LOVE AND HAPPINESS<3
BYEE!!
FROM Ineedmoney_145 AND TAN!!