5.

Chan's POV:

When I found a good place for my own studio, I printed out some templates for the auditions of singers. I would need some good vocalists to expand this music industry. The templates were given out by myself and Felix helped me with them as well.

Now all I had to do was wait. It wasn't even a week when I started getting different calls and emails attached with their singing videos.

I started going through the audition videos whenever I got the chance. All was good, of course. But I want some raw vocals. A vocal which is unique but still manages to touch your heart.

After going through more than 25 videos again and again for weeks, I decided upon 3 whom I am going to call back.

But there was this one boy. His voice sounded angelic, yet it gave off different vibes with his trot singing. His voice felt like a siren's voice. A voice that can lure you into anything. His face was so innocent as well as if it wasn't him singing. The lyrics felt so dark yet innocent when he was the one singing it. In the night, I showed the 5 videos to Felix for him to help me decide to choose 3 among them.

The boy caught Felix's attention really easily as he had been fanboying over him for more than an hour now.

It was decided that I would call 3 of them. The first one was Lia, then another girl, Chaeryeong, and the boy's name was Jeongin. An amazing name for a boy like that.

I decided to call Jeongin first and let him know that he had been selected. I also asked him when he could join, to which he replied he will let me know soon.

After talking to him, I called the other two girls to let them know they were selected as well. Fortunately, they both live in Seoul, so it will be easier for them to join as soon as possible.

I let out a sigh after ending the calls. The only thought going through my head was that of the boy, Jeongin. I need him at my company.

Seungmin's POV :
I went back home only to find Jeongin pacing around the whole room.

"Is the house on fire?", I asked, chuckling a bit.
"What?", He spoke startled by my sudden question and probably because he wasn't able to hear the door open. His room was soundproof. He suggested that we get the soundproofing done so that he can practice his high notes while singing without disturbing me in any sort.
"What- you were pacing around the whole house since the last 10 minutes and didn't even notice I am standing right here", I answered with a small smile.
"Oh, I didn't realize.", He grinned cheekily.

He voice became small as I went over to him
"What is it ,honey?", I asked him as I got closer. I wonder what got him all hesitant like this.
"I- ", He hesitantly started speaking.
"Tell me, it's okay. I promise I won't say anything you wouldn't prefer" I back hugged him so he could speak comfortably.

He took few long breathes to gather up the courage to say whatever he wanted to.
" I found a template few weeks ago and uhhh I decided to audition for it. So I recorded and send the company two of my singing videos", He answered, while twisting his neck to look at me and to guage my reaction.
"Love, did you get selected?", I ask with a small smile while I remove strands of hia hair from his forehead that almost reached his eyes.
Jeongin nodded as I left the hug trying to process the thought before picking him up to spin out of happiness .

"YOU ARE SELECTED, CONGRATULATIONS LOVE" I said and he giggled at that .

"Thank you. But-", He paused.
"Why is there a but, now?", I frown.
"The company is in Seoul.", He answered making me widen my eyes.
"WHAT-", I did not expect that.
"Yeah, that's what I am thinking",He said. Now I know why he felt hesitant while answering.
"It's your dream , jeongin. You are finally getting the chance to fulfill your dream. It is calling for you. Don't let this chance go to waste"
Jeongin let out a shaky sigh before nodding.

"But what about college and us?",He asked as he held my nape in a gentle grip.
"You will always find me . I will not disappear . And you can transfer your college", I said and looked at jeongin to see him thinking.

" I will go within this week"

3rd Person POV:

The week went by. Time flew fast. The week was spent with Jeongin preparing and packing to leave. The transfer certificate was arranged and they bought all the necessary stuff. Jeongin will need a new job in Seoul now.

Seungmin gave full support to jeongin. For that, Jeongin was more than grateful to his boyfriend. Seungmin helped him with everything the whole week. Even mentally encouraged him for the best. The thought of leaving seungmin alone made jeongin sad. Seungmin has his own problems, he will be alone again. It's not like they are breaking up. Jeongin would never even think of it. But seungmin doesn't like being alone. That's what jeongin is worried about.

Both of them went on a few dates, cuddled the entire night. Seungmin didn't leave jeongin alone for a minute, except for the bathroom privacy. Jeongin knew seungmin was more nervous than him. But he wouldn't show it to him. He would only focus on his partner for now. That's why jeongin took time to talk to him properly. Seungmin needed Jeongin just as much as he needed him.

Eventually, it was the day of Jeongin's farewell. It's not like they can not meet. But he is still moving out permanently.  A new person would be Seungmin's roommate. The thought made both of them feel funny. They never ever imagined that. The future plans of both of them leaving the university together will be incomplete. Maybe they have better days ahead.

But expect the unexpected. That's destiny.

A/N:
Hey!
Hope you enjoy!!<3