1. Blaze story

The story of the Jungle of Lost Bones has been told for centuries, and it remains a place where lost bones are buried. According to legend, those who have done wrong are punished there. No one who enters at night is said to come out alive. 

The mountain is the only source of income for the villagers in the nearby city. It is believed that mythical creatures reside there and feed on the bones of the wicked. Of all the evil people, I am the one who has ended up stranded there, and  I do not want to become just another lost bone.

Blaze held his breath as he watched the soldiers rack the houses in the neighborhood. He couldn't do anything other than watch from afar. He was making sure not to make a noise. At the age of twelve, his fragile body couldn't keep up. The soldiers came to a stop, kicking the door open to Blaze's house.

He gasped at the sudden entry, running to the area where his mother had hidden him. His eyes filled with tears and rage as he watched from afar. His mother blocked the soldiers from coming closer to him. His father pushed the soldiers before they could aim at her.

Blaze grew with more rage as the soldier tried to assault his mother. Knowing her son, his mother signaled him not to retaliate. While the soldiers had their way, the soldiers beat his father and tormented him. After being satisfied, the soldiers shoot both his parents.

I whimp at Blaze's mouth with a slit. He vowed to himself that this was the last time he would ever cry. "Come, you've done enough", one of the soldiers said. He was leading the rest of the now-damaged house.

Blaze couldn't pull back his scream; he was filled with rage. He clenched his fist as they bled. He felt his warm tears as they made their way down. Falling to the floor, he held his mother's body in his arms, screaming out her name.

He rocked back and forth. "Blaze," his mother said, earning his attention. "I love you, my son; your name is Blaze. It has power over it. Be careful that your heart doesn't turn stone cold." She coughed, putting her bloody arms around a blaze.

"Stay with me, please", Blaze said as his mother dropped to the floor. Two weeks later, his mother and father's side of the family came and took all his possessions. Only keeping a funeral for his mother. Leaving him with nothing.

"I'll take my revenge on all of you", Blaze vowed with the eyes of a killer, no longer a warm and welcoming soul. He was a beast.

That vow is later broken when Blaze is sold to a farmer in the countryside. Being a city boy. He found it hard to adapt to the new way of life.

Having heard about the Jungle of Lost Bones, he knew with fear as time went by. The family of the farmer hated him, not because of his charming looks but because he worked hard, earning the favor of the farmer.

The farmer's son, despite Blaze, thought that if he got rid of him, maybe his father would pay attention to him instead of Blaze. Then came the plan to lower Blaze into the jungle.

"Blaze, go and cop some wood and bring it back before the sunset", Miss Joyce, the farmer's wife, instructed. She was the mastermind behind the plan. She feared her son wouldn't get the inheritance from his father if Blaze was in the picture.

Blaze did as he was told, "Here there is Miss Joyce." He was in a bright mood, soon to be crushed by Joyce. "Not this one."

"Go and cut it again", Blazed did as told. Joyce's plan was going into effect. By this time, the gangers would have caught up to Blaze.