Chapter 1: The four knights

The Prime Minister sat in his office, occupied with his paperwork, sometimes looking out of the window absentmindedly, recalling the major challenge at hand. He had spent the past few days thinking and formulating plans, finding ways to begin the search of the prince's admired one. But he couldn't pry on the prince's solitary moments, or even talk to the other- as his conscience kept on obstructing him from doing so. Seokjin knew nothing of the King's demand, and the minister was sure that he would be displeased to know the invasion of his private life. Yet again, the Prime minister's hands were tied down with the title he beheld and couldn't but do as King Hoseok wished.

Juggling the administrative obligations with the royal whims was quite troublesome, so the Prime minister decided that he needed assistance. As the first sunrays rushed into his chamber from the window ajar, he scrambled up from his seat and picked a tiny golden pot from the table. Taking a pinch of silver powder in his palm from the pot, he closed his  eyes and blew on it, making the silver dust fly into the yellow sunlight before they settled on the floor before the window. The minister waited impatiently, tapping his foot on the floorboards when suddenly a one-foot tall elf popped up in front of him.

"Welcome, Mimosa," the Prime Minister of Amorelia pleasantly said to the pristine white creature with light pink hair, just like the flower of the tree she was named after, "I want you to send these letters to their rightful recipients. I'm counting on you."

The trustworthy messenger just took the envelopes in her hand and shook her head at the minister, before she vanished into the thin air. The minister sat on his desk, hoping his plan would work like he envisioned, before he resumed to review the paper at his hands.

The elf first appeared at the foot of the Partheon, shrine of the goddess of knowledge and wisdom, Athena. She could feel the urgency of the others surrounding her to be of any assistance to one of the royal messengers, but she preferred to work alone. So off she went to search around the shrine, to find the man she was looking for.

And she found Sir Know-all aka Namjoon just where she knew she would. This knight of King Hoseok was a calm and wise man, always famished for knowledge and thirsty with curiosity. It was only logical that he would seek his haven in the greatest library of all, which he eventually did by wooing the priest of Partheon.

The elf quietly walked to the tall man who was engrossed in a book of alchemy sitting on a couch in the majestically humongous library. The man dressed in green had his grey hair fell gracefully on his silver spectacles, under which a pair of thoughtful eyes laid. He seemed too preoccupied with the book in his hand, but as Mimosa came close to him, she heard him call her, "Hello, little one! Did King Hoseok need me for something?"

Sir Know-it-all had a rather sensitive perception, so the act was justified. Mimosa, ever the silent one, stood close to him and brought out her stack of envelopes, carefully checked the names and handed Namjoon his one. The knight had already placed his book aside after putting a dog-ear and gratefully received the letter.

"Ah, a letter from the Prime minister of Amorelia. It's been quite some time since he reached out to me."

Then Sir Namjoon looked at the elf and asked, "Thank you so much, little one. I'd reply to his message in the soonest possible time. Convey my heartiest greetings to minister"

The elf bowed once and with a puff teleported away, making Namjoon sigh, "I hope nothing bad happened in my kingdom."

The elf, in the middle of the swirl of the teleport route concentrated hard to find the next recipient. Young, charming and daring knight Sir Brave-heart or Jungkook was not in his residence, making things tricky for her. She had to look into every nook and corner of the kingdom with her inner eye, until at last, she found him inside a pub, drinking with his comrades.