First Love

Author pov.

Yes, he has realized now. He has realized that he is in love with Eunji. So, what will happen now, who knows.

Next day -

Eunji came down while pressing her head. - Why is it hurting so much? I don't remember anything about yesterday.

Mrs. Park - Eunji, come have breakfast. And. Take this too. It will reduce your headache.

Eunji- how am I here ? I was at the party.

Mrs park - your friends dropped you .You were so drunk .

Eunji- WHAT!!. I was drunk . Oh shit , what if I said something yesterday.

Mrs park - well you did say many things.

Eunji - what .

Mrs park- you should eat first.

Eunji- mom tell me-

Mrs park -your friends will tell you that . So now eat .

Eunji (what did I say? Did I?)

In college -

Eunji- guys-

Soo young - we need to talk.

Eunji- but-

Ji woo - no eunji i think it's time we have to have this conversation with you.

Woo sik - yes eunji , it's better for you .

Taehyung was just standing there looking at eunji.

Eunji was thinking hard.

So hyun - so let's meet in the cafe after college.

In cafe

Eunji- what is it ?

Soo young - we know about it now.

Eunji-about what ?

Ji woo - about heesung.

Eunji was shocked and was still for a moment.

-wha- who is he ?

Woo sik - eunji you don't have to hide it anymore. We are here for you . We'll help you move on .

Eunji- i don't know what you guys are talking about. I am leaving.

But then Taehyung holds her hand.

 Taehyung - don't do this. Don't push yourself. Don't push us.

Eunji- yo- ugh . I am going . (She flicked his hand and went outside.)

Soo young - we have to stop her .

They all go outside.

POV eunji- no no no , they can't know about this. She starts panting.

Taehyung held her hand from behind . - Eunji, are you okay ?

Eunji- leave me .

Taehyung - EUNJI!. STOP. It's been 4 years. You have to move on. He died in an accident. It's not because of you .

Eunji- STOP IT! . Who are you to say this huh? You weren't there . You don't know anything. It's been 4 years but still that clip gives me nightmares. I have cried every night for 4 years . I can't forget it . 

It should have been me.

Tears started rolling from her eyes .

He would have been still alive if he didn't meet me that time. I am an unfortunate person for everyone.

Taehyung -Eunji listen, please. Just listen to me. He was luckiest because he met you . He was able to be with you. Spend time with you . I am sorry for his death . But that doesn't mean. You should be like this forever. I know you loved him, and you still do . But you have to move on. He loved you too. Which means he would never want you to feel this way. He will be sad because whom he saved with his life is not living the life he would want to be. So please move on. I lo- i mean soo young, ji woo are your childhood friends. They love you. Your parents are having a hard time because of you . They all love you . Woo sik and so Hyun are your friends now they care about you too. So please listen to me . Don't push them .

Eunji - I can't forget him.

Listening to this did hurt taehyung but he didn't do anything.

Soo young -you don't have to forget him. HE  is your first love but please don't push us all .

Eunji sobs with her face between her palms.

-I am sorry guys for miserable Things I did to you all. Woo sik and so Hyun, I am sorry I was a jerk from the time I met you both. And Taehyung, I am sorry. I know our first interaction was not that great but let's be friends from now. 

Then ji woo and soo young hugs Eunji 

Woo sik and so Hyun joined them too .

Taehyung was looking at Eunji smiling. He was so happy to see Eunji smile.

Soo young - tae join us.

Taehyung - oh no it's ok.

Ji woo - taeh-

Then the next thing was a little unpredictable.

Eunji goes to Taehyung and hugs him .

Eunji- thank you for everything you have done for me. if you would have not been there for me I would have died.  You are a good person. 

Woo sik whispers to everyone - he likes it.

Soo young - they look so good together.

Ji woo - Yeah.

So Hyun - Hyung must be very happy.

POV taehyung - Eunji hugged me . This feels so good . I really love her .

Taehyung - I am happy that you are happy. And Hugs her back.

Eunji breaks the hug. - thank you guys , really everyone . For staying with me. 

Soo young - But now there are 2 other people whom you have to say sorry to.

Eunji- yeah , i am going. Bye

She left .

Everyone starts celebrating.

Soo young - I feel so happy right now .

Ji woo - now taehyung can confess and she might say yes.

Woo sik - yeah but still he needs to do many things. Eunji doesn't like him yet, I mean like a boyfriend.

So Hyun - So Hyung has to make her feel loved again.

Taehyung - I have decided, I am going to propose to her. On her birthday. Until then I will do everything to make her feel loved.