Equal Curiousity | Andrew x fem!cult!reader

(Requested by Nirakuru )

Why did they have to put me on elevator duty? Goddamit, this was one of my few chances to get to the bottom of this, and it's just ripped away from me...! I can't believe this...

I look over my left shoulder to see my duty buddy dozing off. I'm just gonna...

*Ding!*

Or maybe not...

I watch as the elevator doors open. Inside, there's a man that looks nothing like the cult people.

???: Hi, is this the demon sex party?

Obviously perplexed, I ask

Y/n: ...Who told you that this is a demon sex party?

???: Your advertising boy. Now can I be let in or not?

Well, I need to think of an excuse to get this pervert out of here, to keep myself on good terms with the cult!

Y/n: W-well where are your robes? A-and your candles? And don't you know someone can't just "walk in" to fuck with some of the strongest beings in the known universe?

???: Ohhh... it must be some high tier thing then... you must have something for newcomers, though.

Why is he so stubborn?! Just go away, you... hold on...

Y/n: Maybe we do... why would you want to know?

???: I don't wanna leave here blue-balled AND empty handed, you know?

Y/n: Fair argument, but most idiots like you stop nagging after we tell them the orgy is a scam.

???: Well...

He came closer to me... even then I don't feel that uncomfortable. He lowered his voice before he spoke

???: Let's just say I'm more curious about the cult itself than what they do...

Of course! He's an investigator, just like me! I'm gonna try to cover him up as much as possible before he gets a disguise!

Y/n: Oh! Well in that case, let me get you checked out, sir!

???: Why the change of--

Y/n: Act like you're signing up for a membership

He catches on immediately and follows me to the office area.

Once we arrive, I take off the uncomfortable cult uniform and search the bookshelf that's dominating the room. I need to find the instructions.

???: What are you looking for?

Y/n: A newcomers guide of sorts. You need to look and act the par if you wanna spy on them uninterrupted, you know!

???: Right... of course.

Eventually, I find the object of my desire and shift through the pages to find what he needs.

Y/n: Crimson robes... hood... and this... well...

???: What is it?

Y/n: Tell me, how familiar are you with classic literature.

He smirked and answered

???: As familiar as with my sister.

Y/n: Oh, great! You can decipher this for yourself then!

I handed him the tome and let him do his thing while I gathered the apparel.

I make my way to the wardrobe and take a crimson hooded robe off the hook and a candle alongside it. On the way back, as I approach him, I can feel...

A presence.