Episode Six: " Practice and.. Costume talk? "

( Author's note: Sorry about the very late upload! I was having a really hard time writing this! I tried doing a bunch of different things but nothing really worked well with me. But I finally figured out a way to make this work! Now I can finally move on lol! )

Sora was left dumbfounded after he got that text message. Instead of his day going as he wanted it to, he found about a world created by his feelings? And the virtual singers were in that world too? It didn't make any sense! He felt like his brain was going to explode from everything!
Although, it isn't all too bad. The circus performance was amazing! Everyone's acts were absolutely astounding! But then again, it was Sora's first time seeing a circus show, so he didn't have anything else to compare it to. Still, he felt very.. inspired. Was this what Miku meant when she said that the show was to make him and Ume feel that way?
As Sora was wondering about the show, he suddenly felt extremely tired. So, he decided to get onto his bed and try going to sleep.
He then heard a voice coming from his phone! Sora slowly lifted up his phone and saw Luka! But this time she was a hologram too? Do all of the virtual singers have the ability to do this?

" Sooo~ HOW WAS THE SHOW?! ", Luka asked.

" Uhm.. I-I really liked it..! You guys did really good..! ", Sora answered.

" THANKS SO MUCH SO-SO! WE ALL WORKED SUPER DUPER HARD ON IT! ", Luka responded.

" So-so..? ", Sora asked.

" YES!! THATS MY NICKNAME FOR YOU!! SO-SO!~ ", Luka replied.

" Huh.. okay then.. ", Sora said.

He hadn't gotten a nickname like this before. After all, he didn't have the best experience with people his age. They didn't even call him by his own name, just rude nicknames they came up with.
He somehow felt a bit happy with this new nickname.

" OH OH! I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION SO-SO-! ", Luka said.

" Uhm.. what is it..? ", Sora asked.

" HOW DID THE SHOW MAKE YOU FEEL?! EXCITED? SCARED? AMAZED? ALL OF THE ABOVE?! ", Luka responded.

" I guess.. all of those..? Mostly amazed.. ", Sora answered.

" Hehe~! Our plan worked out!! YAYYY!!! ", Luka said.

" Hm..? What do you.. mean..? ", Sora asked.

" OH! Didn't Miku tell you?! The show was to make you and Ume feel inspired to start making really cool music! ", Luka answered.

" Make us feel inspired.. to make music..? ", Sora asked.

" YEAH!! EXACTLY!! ", Luka replied, not understanding that it was a question.

" Alright then.. ", Sora said while yawning.

He had forgotten how tired he felt.

" ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP-?! ", Luka asked.

" Mhm.. do you and the others sleep..? ", Sora questioned in a tired voice.

" I DONT!! I LOVE STAYING AWAKE!! THE OTHERS GO TO SLEEP THOUGH! ANYWAYS, NIGHTY NIGHT SO-SO!!! ", Luka replied as her hologram disappeared.