Chapter Eight

Season one episode seven
The self destruct button

"Good morning," Honey said with a smile as she entered the kitchen

"You and Meredith both got laid last night." Izzie clarifies.

"You still dating that Alonzo guy?"

"Yes and we weren't loud that was all Meredith I have common courtesy for my roommates be lucky," Honey said as she poured herself some coffee.

"You think it was just one guy doing all that work?" She scoffs continuing her conversation with George.

"Yeah, do you mind if I don't think about that?" George visibly shivers.

"Oh, jealous?" She raises a brow.

"I'm not jealous." He narrows his eyes at the blonde causing her to hold her hands up in defense.

"Well, I am. But at least I know they'll be having a long day at work."

Izzie turned when she heard the stair creaking and both her and George looked to see Derek sneaking down the stairs and out the door.

"Well, at least we know brain surgery isn't his only skill," Izzie scoffs in anger, after the two watch Derek leave.

"They can't be. He's— He's our boss." George says dumbfounded.

"We're late, he's all of our bosses. You know, she has been scrubbing in a lot lately on his surgeries." Izzie points out.

George shakes his head. "No, Meredith wouldn't sleep with him just to— No."

"Well, if she's not ashamed of it, why is she keeping it a secret?" Izzie accuses in anger as she and George back away from the door.

"Maybe she didn't. Maybe it just happened. You know, spontaneously, last night." He mumbles.

Honey scoffs, "Can we stop discussing my sister's sex life?"

Meredith enters the kitchen with a smile and greets them. "Hi, good morning."

"Morning. Hey, so it sounded like you were having some pretty radical sex last night, all night long.
Who was your guy?" Izzie asks with an innocent expression, to see if she would lie.

"No one you know," Meredith says while pouring herself some coffee in a to-go mug.

"Yeah we're late, let's go." Meredith hurriedly agrees and they head to Honey's car.

" Meredith hurriedly agrees and they head to Honey's car