once upon a time

Ever since MMC (Mickey Mouse Club) i've liked jc and justin a lot even though jc was 4 years older like the other older kids but everyone always put justin with britney and jc with some of the older girls and it really use to make me feel left out or sad or just angry.

Ms Simpson - Jessi the producer's on the phone.

Jessica- Ok!

*Jessica rushes to get him on her line.

Jessica- Hi Mr. Kreg!

Mr Kreg- Hey Jessica so you know your album sales are doing great ur even rising higher than Britney Spears and her mate Christina Aguilera!

Jessica- Wow. So what does this mean?

Mr Kreg- You get to go on tour! But here's the deal once ur out of that good girl image we are gonna sexify your look.

Jessica- Oh. Well I-

Mr Kreg- Look Jessica ur a good girl ur nice sweet everything the guys want so to stay on top and on track i'm gonna have you do a photoshoot.

Jessica- Yeah. Sure why not..

Mr Kreg- Ok up and ready tomorrow by 1 afternoon STAT.

*hangs up.

I know Mr Kreg means well but he's definitely pushing his boundaries..

Mrs Simpson- Jessica there's someone down here for u!!

Jessica- I'll be right there!

*Jessica rushes down the stairs with a pink cami top and blue jeans on looking confused at who's down there.

Jc- Hey Jess!

Jessica- OMG JCC!

*Jessica runs to hug him.

Jessica- I can't believe ur here. How have you been?!

Jc- I've been great. Most importantly how have you been jessi pook.

*Jc said as he touched jessica's chin.

Oh no. I think my cheeks are turning bright red why did he have to call me that that's my weakness.

Jessica- I've been alright.

Jc- You look a little upset what's wrong beautiful.

Jessica- Well my producer has been putting a lot of pressure on me like tomorrow i have a photoshoot for god knows what and i have to write more songs and record some more for next year since you know as he says a 'NEW DECADE' so i have to make it more sexy apparently and make it seem more futuristic! and-

Jc- Calm down and you know what i can write the songs for you and another thing is don't listen to him. You're sexy enough.

*Jessica looked at jc an admiring way as no one has ever made her feel like that not even Justin but she still had a crush on both of them.

Jessica- God you're so sweet!

Jc- Thanks Jessi. So listen i gotta go but after that photoshoot let's meet up at our favorite?

Jessica- Of course.

Jc- Oh and don't worry everyone's gonna be there.

*Jc said as he closed the front door and left.

I adore him so much. But I don't think he'll ever think of me that way and I'll never have a chance with justin either since him and Britney are so inlove since their 11-12 year old days.

                                  - Next Day-

Ashlee-Mom went to work early and apparently we have to go to some photoshoot??