memories

Today's the day of the billboard music awards it's my first award show and anyway I'm just excited to see Jc and Justin.

Ashlee- Woah sis you look amazing!

Jessica- Aw thanks Ashlee!

*Honk Honk.

Jessica- Oh that must be them.

*Jessica walks down there stairs slowly so she doesn't ruin the surprise although she wanted run to see Justin and Jc.

Ms Simpson- Wow!! My daughter is beautiful I have! To take a picture!

Jessica- Mommmm this is like prom all over againnn.

Ms Simpson- Ok have fun!

*Jessica closed the door and walked to the van.

Britney- Hi Jessica! It's nice to see you.

*The sight of britney smiling at her while sitting on Justin's lap made her upset and it was to obvious because.

Justin-What's wrong jessica?

Jessica- Nothing! Hi Britney.

Me and Britney were best friends yes but it shouldn't matter to me anymore but since they got famous and stuff that made me have like a casual celebrity crush like the crush I use to have all over again and it did hurt me back at MMC.

Jc- Hey Jess.

Jessica- Hi Jc!

*Jessica made a big smile cute face.

-Jc's pov-
She's so beautiful tonight and every other night it's a crime to feel this way for someone so perfect.

*Jessica laid her head on jc's shoulder.

Mm he smells so good i can feel his neck touching my face.

Jessica- Ugh my legs hurt..

Jc- Oh put your legs on my lap I'll massage them.

WHAT THE HELL DID JOSHUA JUST TELL ME HE'LL MASSAGE MY LEGS WOAH..

Jessica- Okay thank you.

*Jessica said trying to be pleasant and not scream.

*Jc slipped off Jessica's heels and started massaging her legs and feet which made justin so invested for some reason and Jessica fell asleep during all of this.

-Arrives at the Billboard Music Awards-

As soon as Britney stepped out with Joey,Chris,Lance,Justin everyone started flashing their cameras which makes me kind of well intimidated by her because many people compare me to her.

Jc- You ready?

Jessica- N-No how about you just go on without me..

Jc- No! Never. Come on your beautiful they'll be dying to take photos of you!

Jessica-Thank you you always know what to say.

*jessica said as she hugged Jc tightly.

Ok well here it goes..

*Jessica stepped out of the car.

'Jessica Look this way'

'Jessica Look this way!'

Fills the outside sounds of the awards.

I can feel Justin's stares on me from across the way with Joey and Britney only because he sees everyone taking pictures interested in me too and I've only been famous for 3 months now.