love?

The tour was fun but the whole time I had to try to keep myself off of Justin which I won't lie was hard but for jc I had to try but Justin just stopped trying to do things because he didn't wanna force me but ever since the tour he's really changed and it's rationally scary but Jc said to me to be careful if I do get with Justin because he's seen change in him too and Justin said he was gonna break up with Britney to truly be with me but when i see them together they just become americas best couple again so I haven't talked to him in 8 months meaning since the tour.

Jessica- Oh stop right here.

-The making of irresistible-

'Don't cha try to tell me that he's not my type to hide what I feel inside'.

Jessica- Ok that's real great can you please add a beat to that part please and thank you uh I gotta go thank you so much bye I left the rest of the songs there!

Oh forgot to mention I'm 20 years old now and I moved out of my mom's house and some things have really changed. Or maybe just me.

*Ring Ring.

Jessica- Hello?

Operator- Hi Is this Jessica simpson?

Jessica- Yes hi! May i ask who this is?

Operator- Hi I'm Maryanne calling for you magazine shoot for FHM.

Jessica- Oh yes!! I'm sorry of course yes I'll be there right now I'm driving out of the studio I'm so sorry.

Operator- It's okay take your time.

*Call ended*

God I really need a calendar book except of only a check book.

-10 mins later-

Jessica- Hi hi I'm here!

Maryanne- Ok yes so can you please go put this on.

I suppose it's short but what the hell they'll expect more from an official adult now.

Jessica- Sure.

-2 Mins later-

Maryanne- Okay great! Just stand center of here.

Jessica- Yes- But wait doesn't someone need to straighten my hair or fix my makeup?

Maryanne- No it's absolutely beautiful like that.

Oh.

*Jessica thinks happily that only building up her confidence.