touring

It's Friday today is the day i tour with NSYNC and I have everything packed and I'm so excited although we'll be touring until february of 2000 so i can start on my next album and mr kreg was right about one thing i do need to show them my true self and this next album is gonna be some bad hot girl in it and whatever comes after is that but who knows anyway i'll be writing some songs while we're in the bus.

Chris- Okay guys put all your bags in the back of the bus.

Justin- Alright Jessica I'll take your bags for you.

Jessica- No! You don't have to stop!!

Justin- Yes i do now come sit next to me.

Jessica- Ugh fine!

*Everybody was getting ready to leave while jc was looking at Jessica sitting next to Justin conversating to him making him feel jealous.

-1 hour later-

*Jessica fell asleep like she always does, she woke up to Justin in her face.

Justin- Hai! Are you okay!

*Justin said in a baby voice which warmed Jessica's heart.

Jessica- Omg hi justin what are you doing!-

I have slobber on my face this is so embarrassing.. ah

Justin- Don't be embarrassed I've seen worst. Anyway i just wanted to give you this rose.

Jessica- Aweee thanks.

Jessica-Now I'm going to sleep again. But I'll sleep with it.

*Justin kisses Jessica's head which made her blush.

-6 hours later-

*Jessica woke up confused at where everyone went*

Jessica- Guys?

*Silence.

Jessica- Hello?

Hm no one's here so maybe i can just happen to slide my tape in the tape player..

*Your Makin Me High -Toni Braxton

Jessica- OOH I GET SO HIGH WHEN IM AROUND YOU BABY I CAN TOUCH THE SKY YOU MAKE MY TEMPERATURE RIISSEEEEEE BABY YOUR MAKIN ME HIGHHHHH BABY BABY BABY BABY!! CANT GET MY MIND OFF YOU I THINK I MIGHT BE OBSESSED THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU MAKES ME WANT TO GET UN DRESSED!

Justin- Woah?

Jessica- *Screams* WHAT THE HELL!

*Jessica turns around in shock to see Justin in a white tank top laughing.