S3:The Surge part (1)

Warning short chapter I am only gonna do like maybe three or two parts of this episode

Logan's P. O. V.
I was teaching a class about how shadows are created. "A shadow is a dark area where light from a light source is blocked by an object. It occupies all of the three-dimensional volume behind an object with light in front of it. The cross section of a shadow is a two-dimensional silhouette, or a reverse projection of the object blocking the light." I explained Any more questions?" As I looked back at the class, as I see some students rise their hands I was about to pick one when a student burst into the class.

"Mr. Zane's on the fritz!" He shouted before running back out I raised an eyebrow then I look at my students and told them to stay in class.

(Students are laughing as Zane is shorting out.)

Zane: "Up. No, down. Whoa!"

Me:"Zane!"As I saw Zane whimpering.

Cole: "What's going on here?"

Sally: "Brad got an ultra remote from New Ninjago City and it's controlling Mr. Zane."

I sigh knowing it will be Brad doing this.

Cole: "How do you turn this thing off?"

Zane: "Hurry up, Cole. My liquid spirit level is making me less level."

(Cole ends up smashing the remote, and Zane stops.)

Zane: "Ah."

Brad: "Mr. Cole is the worst."

Cole: "I heard that. (A bell rings and the kids run out, bumping Cole out of the way.) Unh! Ah, recess. My favorite time."

I went to Zane and said." Are you okay their buddy that must hurt." Zane smiles and says." Yes I am all right Logan," I frown but sigh." If you are sure then I will stop asking,"
I got up and look at my two friends." Well shall we head to the lounge I am hungry."

Darkley's Boarding School is shown to have been bought by the ninja and renamed Wu's Academy. Some students are shown laughing in the yard while the ninja are in the teacher's lounge.

Jay: (Sighs) "All right! Who took my pudding cup? My name was clearly written on it."

Cole: "I didn't see "Motor Mouth" on it."

Jay:"I'm telling the headmaster"

Wu: "Leave me out of it. I'm on break, too"

Kai:"Relax, Jay, you can have mine."

Jay: "But this isn't cold. (Zane flips a switch in his arm and freezes the cup.) Oh, give me. Mm. Is anyone else chapped that Lloyd gets to be the Golden Ninja and fly around accepting awards while we're stuck here being teachers with no powers? Ah. I miss our elemental weapons."

Boy: "Hi, Miss Nya. I like your dress, Miss Nya."

Nya: "Why is that when I teach, I get the feeling that none of the boys are listening?"

Me:" I mean they aren't wrong you do look good in that dress Nya." What I didn't know that Nya blush.

Jay: "Hi, Miss Nya. I saved you some pudding."

Nya: "What did we talk about?"

Jay: "Oh, right. Boundaries."

"Hey, did you guys hear the news?" Nya quickly changed the subject asking, and the boys all popped up excited.

"There's trouble?" Kai blurted.

"Danger?" Jay asked. "An emergency?" Zane joined. "Oh, a new menace?" Cole added.

"No. We got clearance for a field trip." Nya mentioned, and everyone groaned.

"Not just any field trip. A field trip to tour Bout Industries." She corrected. "Ah! Not the Borg Industries. Is it home to super genius reclusive savant Cyrus Borg? Inventor of the hover car and everything else cool in this world?" Jay announce, before grunting as Zane kicked him.

Kai: Who cares about Cyrus Borg? If you ask me, people should concern themselves with the lessons of the past. Not waste their time on the disposable fads of tomorrow when—(Groans, realizing the ninja have left)

And I am gonna stop here so yeah please tell me if I missed anything errors in this chapter anyway I will see you later bye!

Words counted:677