The Titanium Ninja

The ninja are still trapped in Delta V

"These bugs just keep coming. We are going nowhere." Kai said.

"Nya, Logan There's no way we're getting off this planet. Any last words, my darling?"Jay said.

Cole: How about "It was always you, Cole. I won't be able to carry on without you."

Nya: (On a communication device) Now is not the time for that! Can't I care for both of you? Now just don't give up.

Logan: I agreed with Nya we need to find a way out.

"My dad was right, I should've never given up my Golden power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master." Lloyd despaired. "Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust your friends. Trust yourself." Garmadon advised." "They've returned with the Golden Weapons. It's only a matter of time." P.I.X.A.L admitted. "Search for the power within, then realize the greatness within each other," Wu told them. "He's right. We can get off this planet." Lloyd mentioned. "What about your green power, Lloyd?" Cole asked. "It's too far. He'd never be able to keep his focus that long." Zane stated.

"No one happens to have a build-your-own-rocket-kit handy, do they?" Cole asked sighing, giving Lloyd an idea. "Whoa. That's it!" He gasped.

"You have a build-your-own-rocket-kit?" Jay raised an eyebrow. "No, but we can make one. Arcturus may not fly, but she'll give us all the metal we need. And Zane knows this solar system better than anyone." Lloyd explained.

"And Kai's fire could weld the missing parts." Logan added, "And Cole's manpower could do all the heavy lifting." Kai joined. "Jay has enough electricity and nerd knowledge to make a halfway believable spacecraft," Cole mentioned.

Kai: Let's fire this thing up and see if she'll fly. (They finish making the rocket.)

Lloyd: Boosters?

Kai and Logan:Check.

Lloyd: Electronics?

Jay : Check.

Lloyd: Navigation?

Zane: Check.

Lloyd: How are we holding together?

Cole: Bubblegum and a wish.

Lloyd: Let's go home, fellas.

(The ninja are approaching Ninjago.)

Cole: Hold on, we're almost there.

Zane: My power source has reached critical mass. It appears my unlimited energy is in fact limited.

Jay: Critical mass? Like, it's gonna blow up?