PIRATES VS NINJA

Logan watched Lloyd as he was punching Kai's hands while the latter wears oven mitts.

Kai: Good, keep it up.

Lloyd: Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!

Kai: Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy.

Lloyd: Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me. (He kicks Kai until he is thrown backwards.)

Kai: Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe. (He wiggles his left foot to emphasize his point. Behind Lloyd, Wu is observing the session.)
Logan chuckles as he remembers that when Wu did that to Kai." I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the four ninja." Wu says.

Cole: Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?

Wu: You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya.

Lloyd: Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu?

Wu: (Sighs) Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found.

(Lloyd groans and walks away to meet up with Nya.)

Cole: Ha, sounds familiar?

Kai: I wasn't that whiny.

Zane: No, you were worse.

Jay: Hehe. Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions.

Cole: Jay's right. I miss the Destiny's Bounty. Too bad it's gone.

Wu: Hmm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid his journey.

Logan got up and grabs his backpack which has most of his stuff." Anyway I will see you guys later, my grandma wants me to help her in her shop."As he walks out of the apartment as he can hear his friends saying bye to him.

(Lloyd finds Nya on the roof with the Ultra Dragon.)

Nya: Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon. But it's important to take care of him because one day, he'll be yours.

Lloyd: Uh, mine. Really!

Nya: Sure. The elemental Dragons were loyal to the four ninja. But Ultra Dragon, he's meant for the Green Ninja to ride.

Lloyd: Whoa! I never knew that.

Nya: See? Even a samurai like myself can teach you a thing or two.

Lloyd: But, uh, I don't know how to fly.

Nya: It's all in the legs.

Lloyd: Hehe.

Nya: He'll be the fastest and strongest Dragon in all of Ninjago. (Chuckles)

Lloyd: Looks like he's already feeling better.

Nya: Go try to get some air, big boy.

The Dragon flies away. Later, the ninja are looking for a place to train Lloyd

-Skip Time-

Wu: It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train Lloyd.

Jay: Oh, but Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot.

Zane: And without our Golden Weapons, we have no Spinjitzu vehicles. How are we going to get around town?

Wu: You'll learn to travel with these. (He hands them a coin.)