Chapter 30

3.6

The next day, Yan Yun took the bus to school.

He took stock of all his belongings last night and found that including the nine yuan left in his meal card, his total belongings did not exceed one hundred yuan.

The young master of the Yan family never thought that one day he would be worried about even paying for a bus ride.

There were not many people in the class when Yan Yun arrived, so as soon as he entered the classroom, the big boys gathered in the corner were particularly eye-catching.

"Xu Shu! You're here!"

Several older boys rushed to Yan Yun's side, looked around Yan Yun, and then felt relieved after confirming that there was no missing piece of meat on Yan Yun's body.

They ran away last night and reported to each other that they were safe after returning home. However, they did not know the news about Yan Yun, which made them worry all night. They were afraid that the news headlines the next day would be "Surprise! A senior high school student from No. 2 Middle School in the city was raped by social elites." Beating him to serious injuries, is it the loss of humanity or the loss of morals?!" "

?" Yan Yun was confused by them. Do they still want to fight?

"Xu Shu, come with us, we have something for you."

Without waiting for Yan Yun to respond, Hong Zhou put his arm on Yan Yun's shoulders and led Yan Yun out of the classroom.

Yan Yun did not resist, thinking in his mind that the "gift" given to him last time was his bicycle that became scrap metal. What "surprise" would he give him this time?

Yan Yun quickly realized that this was the route to the carport. After a while, they arrived at the carport.

In the corner, the scrapped bicycle was gone, replaced by a brand new bicycle.

Yan Yun felt a little complicated inside, and suddenly didn't know how to react.

The older boys in Hong Zhou were actually extremely nervous at this moment. They went to the bike shop to pick out the bicycles early this morning. Everyone spent some money from their own coffers to buy them together.

Just like a confession gift to a girl they have a crush on, they were nervous and looking forward to Yan Yun's reaction.

"Thank you. I like it very much."

Yan Yun smiled, and the older boys also breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sorry about what happened before." Hong Zhou apologized awkwardly.

After he took the lead, several boys also apologized to Yan Yun.

"Xu Shu, you will be my eldest brother from now on!"

Hong Zhou and the others unilaterally believed that their friendship with Xu Shu was fatal. Moreover, with Xu Shu's strength, there was no problem in being their eldest brother. Xu Shu will be their eldest brother from now on.

Boys' friendship is that simple.

At noon, the former eldest brother Zheng Dong, who had finally had enough rest at home, rushed into the classroom with his schoolbag on his back. It was lunch time. After asking his classmates in the classroom, he rushed to the cafeteria to find Hong Zhou and the others.

However, Zheng Dong entered the cafeteria and turned a corner to the place where they used to eat together. The scene he saw gave him an indescribable mood.

The pictures of the people in front of him and the message he received from Chang Mu'an last night overlapped for a moment: Da Zhou and the others, and Xu Shu in the middle of the picture.