Chapter 34

3.10

Chang Muan is still working diligently as a parent to accompany him to school. Today he is making yam and pork ribs soup.

Yan Yun put down the soup bowl and sighed deeply.

"What's wrong?" Chang Mu'an probably guessed why Yan Yun sighed, but it didn't show on his face at all. He rubbed Yan Yun's head and asked.

He likes to rub his head very much. His hair is thin and soft, not long, and feels great to the touch.

Yan Yun never resisted Chang Muan's actions, or he was used to it, and he rubbed his head for two worlds.

"Hey, Zheng Dong can't help me with my classes anymore. What can I do about math, physics and chemistry?" Yan Yun's face was full of sorrow.

Chang Muan tried his best to suppress the smile on his lips and said seriously: "I can make it up for you."

Everything was under his control.

Yan Yun looked at him.

"When I was studying, I won prizes in the Brandt Mathematics Competition and the Colin Physics Competition. I was only one point away from the provincial top scorer in science and comprehensive science." Chang Mu'an couldn't help but puff up his chest.

"How many points are you missing in math?"

"I'm one point higher than him."

Yan Yun saw Chang Mu'an's "asking for praise" look and found it very cute, so he continued to ask: "Then why didn't you get it? Provincial science champion?"

"I went abroad before I finished the English exam."

You won't reject him just because of this, right? Suppressing the eagerness in his heart, he said without changing his expression: "But I'm really good at math, physics and chemistry, and I remember them all now. How about I give you extra lessons?" He thought for a while and

added: "It's free."

Chang Mu'an continued After several words, he still didn't get a reply from Yan Yun, so he looked at him carefully and calmly.

Sure enough, he is so cute in every world. Yan Yun smiled and said: "Okay, then I'll trouble you."

Then the special assistant to the president of Chang'an Group saw that the president he admired so much often looked very seriously at a thick stack of written papers. He thought that Chang'an always I was studying some philosophy of life, but at a casual glance, I found out that it was the famous "Five-Year College Entrance Examination and Ten-Year Simulation", "Wang Qianxiong's Collection", etc., covering all subjects, and the stacks were almost as tall as him.

"Mr. Chang, this is a document that needs to be signed." The assistant hesitated to interrupt Chang Mu'an from writing and drawing various formulas on the discarded documents.

"You put it there first, I'll look at it later." Chang Mu'an didn't even raise his head.

He didn't lie to Yan Yun. He was indeed very good in science at the beginning, but after so many years, he had to study how the current college entrance examination questions were solved. After all, his children were going to Beijing University.

Yan Yun, the head teacher, said hello and said that he would not be able to attend the last two periods of self-study in the evening and would have to go out to make up classes.

In the senior year of high school, many students asked for evening self-study to make up classes. Teacher He did not embarrass Yan Yun. On the contrary, he was happy from the bottom of his heart when he saw the former Xu Shu turning into such a sunny young man.