Chapter 5

1.5

The next day, Yan Yun sent the news that he was joining the group to his manager in a formality, then he just packed up a few clothes, locked the door and went out.

No matter how surprised Zhao Fang was when he received the news, he fell off his office chair.

Could this guy be bluffing him? ? How could he not know what Yan Yun was capable of? Is it possible for Director Li to play a character like Si Cen?

Could it be that the financial backer behind it finally took action? Zhao Fang rubbed his chin and thought, this guy doesn't have any background. It's definitely not easy for a pheasant who just graduated from college and has his own car.

He got up, packed his things and went to the set. No matter who was behind Yan Yun, since he took on such a good role and the previous exposure in "Pure Wind" magazine, he thought he could still support him.

Zhao Fang didn't know that the cover of the next issue of "Pure Wind" would also fall on Yan Yun. Unfortunately, when he received the contract invitation from the magazine a few days later, he was so shocked that a mouthful of rice got stuck in his throat and he almost choked to death. .

Yan Yun took the room card handed to him by the set manager, put his things away and was about to go to the crew. As soon as he left the room, a young man next to him came up to greet him diligently: "Hello, Teacher Yan, I was assigned to you by the crew. Assistant Xiao Yang, please take

good care of me in the future." "You don't need to call me Teacher Yan, just call me Yan Yun." The current crew actually hires assistants, which is really thoughtful. Yan Yun, a young man from a rich family who joined the crew for the first time, said with emotion.

This assistant is burly and could probably switch careers as a bodyguard at any time. He seems to feel safe, hoping to block Wu Jin who might cause trouble at any time.

Director Li was really in a hurry. Yan Yun didn't have a long rest before he started filming. The filming lasted from afternoon to late at night, and he had to reshoot Si Cen's scenes in one day.

Director Li was originally a little worried about whether Yan Yun would be able to perform at the same level as during the audition. At first, he was careful and took his time filming. After filming a few scenes, he found that Yan Yun basically completed it within three takes, and the filming became smoother and smoother. Basically, after one pass, Director Li also became obsessed with it, and he became more and more obsessed with the shots.

Yan Yun could only smile on the surface. Director Li, you are right. I will cooperate fully, but in my heart, I wanted to lie down on the bed and paralyze myself. The young master of the Yan family, who was smart and had never worked seriously, felt that the entertainment industry was really awesome. It's too difficult to mix.

"Okay! Prepare for the next one. Duan An and Si Cen meet for the first time. Yan Yun is ready for styling, and Wu Jin is ready. After shooting this scene, we will end today." The sky has been dyed ink, and the crew has been busy all day Hearing this, the people all felt as if they had been given a shot of blood, and they regained their energy. Good friends were already discussing what to eat after they dispersed later - Yan Yun had gone through it all over again, and the next scene was nothing. It's a very difficult play, and if nothing unexpected happens, it must be played over and over again.

This scene was the night before Si Cen performed in front of the emperor for the first time, and he ended up playing the piano alone in the courtyard of the Liyuan. He was sitting cross-legged under the eaves. Outside the eaves was a drizzle of rain. The rain was dripping down along the eaves. The long sound of the piano blended with the sound of raindrops falling to the ground. The dim candlelight was blown by the wind and went out brightly. The young man playing the piano is even more stunning.