Chapter 37

3.13-4.1

Mr. Chang didn’t say no, and he honestly agreed to Yan Yun’s invitation.

"It is everyone's responsibility to care for the flowers of the motherland. I want to prevent the flowers of the motherland from feeling scared in the middle of the night." Chang Mu'an looked very serious, but Yan Yun waved his hand to interrupt him.

"Okay, okay, I got it. Thank you, Uncle Chang, the gardener in the Garden of the Motherland." He and he have been together for so long. Chang Muan's expression cannot deceive him. He can see through the desire in his eyes at a glance.

Yan Yun was in the top ten every time he took the test, and improved by one place every time he took the mock test. Just like that, it was just before the Spring Festival.

Others don't let senior high school students go during winter vacation. Senior high school students, like ordinary office workers, are not released from school until New Year's Eve. They have to go back to school on the sixth day of the Lunar New Year.

Although other students only have a quarter of the holiday, now they have a week's holiday before them. The closer it is to the end of school, the more excited the students are. The teachers also understand that instead of blaming them, they chat with the classmates about interesting things about the Spring Festival. Come.

In the last class, the students were all ready to move. As soon as the school bell rang, the quiet campus where only the senior high school students were left burst into cheers. The students all put on their schoolbags and rushed home happily to have the New Year's Eve dinner.

Yan Yun also followed the crowd out with a smile on his face. Chang Muan was waiting for him at the school gate and took him back to Chang's house to have New Year's Eve dinner together.

Chang Mu'an had already had a showdown with his family, saying that he liked men and the child named Xu Shu.

The parents of the Chang family have always been open-minded, and their children and grandchildren will have their own blessings. They never interfere in their children's affairs. After Chang's mother learned about Xu Shu's experience, she felt that this child was very distressing. She knew that her son was going to take someone home during the Chinese New Year. Then we started preparing for the New Year’s Eve dinner.

Yan Yun and his lover met their parents for the first time in three lifetimes together, and they were a little nervous.

Chang Mu'an actually brought back a man-in-law. What if the mother-in-law doesn't like him? What if she gave herself a check to leave her son?

Yan Yun was confused for a moment.

Chang Mu'an saw it and couldn't help but find it funny. He also thought his reaction was very cute and rubbed his head.

After this period of recuperation, the body has gained a lot of flesh and the face has become rounder.

Now I have to be picked up and dropped off by Chang Mu'an when I go to and from school. I don't have to ride a bicycle to bask in the sun. My skin has improved a lot and my complexion has become whiter.

Yan Yun is now a fair-skinned boy, the type of senior who is most popular with schoolmates and the type of good boy who is most popular with his elders.

Specifically, Chang's mother was overflowing with maternal love the moment she saw Yan Yun get out of the car. And when Yan Yun obediently called out "Aunt Chang", she felt that her son had really gotten a big deal. He was so well-behaved. Boy, where can she find it?

Xu Shu failed to have the New Year's Eve dinner in the year of college entrance examination in his life, and it was the first time for Yan Yun to have so many people eat the New Year's Eve dinner together.