Chapter 2

That Night

Jesse was walking down the stairs to the main room where she sees people having fun. Jesse walks over to the exit door were Teddy's mom was watching Teddy. "We are almost ready." Jesse said to her making Bellafrancesca look at her. "Sweetheart, can I have a talk with you?" Bellafrancesca said making Jesse walk over to her. "You know why you are going with him?" Bellafrancesca asks her making Jesse look at Teddy who was talking to someone. "To help him?" Jesse asks her making Bellafrancesca look at her. "Yes and no, I need someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty." Bellafrancesca said to her. "I know Teddy can get his hands dirty he just needs time." Jesse said to her. "How long?" Bellafrancesca asks her. "Babe, let's go." Teddy calls Jesse who walks away from Bellafrancesca and she makes her way to Teddy. Teddy opens his car door for her before Jesse enters the car she gives Teddy a kiss on the cheek before taking a seat in the car. Jesse looks over at Bellafrancesca while Teddy closes the door and then he gets into the driver seat. 

At A Warehouse

Several criminals were in the warehouse two of them were making drugs while other one named Doug was looking out the window. "Hey, Doug. What are you doing over there, buddy?" Mitch asks Doug who turns to him. "There's somebody out there, Mitch." Doug said to him. "Oh, my God, there's no one out there, Doug!" Mitch yelled at him making Doug walk over to them not seeing two figures walking pass the window. "Bro, do you think the Lobo family is gonna let us get away with this? We stole their fucking drugs, man." Doug said to him. "I don't want to hear it, Doug!" Mitch yelled then the music turns off along with the lights. "Goddamn it." Mitch said to himself. "That was the best part." Ben said to them. "What the fuck, man?" Doug said to himself. "This is exactly why you never set your picnic up next to a pile of dog..." Mitch said then he turns around to see Sebastian and Renfield standing behind him. "Shit! Okay." Mitch said as he backs away from the two. "Hello, Mitch." Renfield said to him. "Uh, look. Wait, wait, wait!" Mitch yelled as Renfield and Sebastian walk over to him. "Okay, hold on. I'm-I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry." Mitch said to the two. "It's too late for sorrys. You took something you can never give back." Sebastian said to him. "Well, we can give it back. That's not a problem. We'll just give it all back to you. There it is. Go ahead. Have it. No problem." Mitch said as he and his two friends put the all the drugs on the table. 

"Uh...what is this?" Renfield asks them. "It's the, um...th-the drugs we stole from your boss, sir." Doug said to him making Renfield and Sebastian look at each other. "I'm sorry. Uh, who do you think we am?" Renfield asks them. "A-A hit men sent to kill us." Ben said to him making Sebastian chuckle. "We am something much, much worse. We are friend of Caitlyn." Renfield said to them while he pulls out a towel and a bottle from behind his back. The three men begin to laugh at the two, but Sebastian hits Mitch with a toolbox, which stops the laughter. Doug then tries to strike Renfield, but he stops him and hits Doug in the neck, causing him to groan. Doug starts to yell, but it is muffled as Renfield places the towel on his face. As soon as Sebastian approaches Ben, the latter lunges at him, but Sebastian snatches his hand and forces him to punch himself. Ben is then pushed in the direction of Renfield, who covers Ben's face with the towel while Mitch stands up as Renfield threw Ben to the floor. "That was not that bad." Sebastian said to Renfield who hurled the towel at Mitch as he prepared to strike Sebastian. When Mitch tries to strike Sebastian, Sebastian steps aside, allowing Renfield to hold Mitch in place. Sebastian takes up the towel and places it on Mitch's face as he begins to nod off until...

"Wait." Sebastian said he removes the towel from Mitch's face. "What did you say about a hit man sent to kill you?" Sebastian asks him however, a throwing knife enters Mitch's head and kills him before he can respond.

Sebastian and Renfield turn to see a guy wearing a mask staring at them. "Who are you?" He asks them with a deep voice. "Friends of Caitlyn's." Renfield said to him then the guy pulls out knifes. "Uh, more of an acquaintances." Sebastian said to him then the man begins hurling knives at the two, who manage to avoid them all as they approach the man. The three finally meet in the middle and Renfield looks up at the guy. "You were smaller from back there." Renfield said to him. "Funny." He said to him, subsequently, he extracts a knife and proceeds to strike the two who try to evade his path. "What with you and knifes?" Sebastian said to the guy then he punches the guy to the floor. Renfield walks over to the guy and he picks him up with no problem. "Looks like you're out of knives." Renfield said to him then Sebastian and Renfield hears a blade slash and the guy starts cutting though Renfield's chest. "You were wrong." Sebastian said to him as Renfield drops the guy and he takes a step back. "Do you have anything but knifes?" Sebastian asks the guy who runs at Sebastian. Sebastian steps aside and takes down the man by kicking him in the side and face.