Chapter 3

The Next Day

At The Police Station

Jesse wakes up by someone playing with her hair making her turn to see Teddy. "Good morning, baby." Teddy said to her with a smile. "Morning." Jesse said to him as she sits up and she sees she was still in the cell. "Oh, right." Jesse said to herself while she rubs her eyes. "So, what is the plan?" Teddy asks her while Jesse leans on the bars. "We can not talking about what we have done for starters." Jesse said to him. "I can do that." Teddy said to her making her making Jesse look at him.

Later in the interview/interrogation room, Teddy was screaming confessing to no one making Jesse roll her eyes. "I cannot go to jail. I'll tell you anything you want to know. What do you want to know? Murders! Murders. We fucking murdered so many fucking people in cold blood. Like last night, for example, we murdered these people for trying to steal our drugs. That's a twofer, my man. That is a fucking twofer." Teddy said to no one infront of him and Jesse.

"Nobody's been in the room yet, and he's already confessing." Chris said to Rebecca who was watching Teddy and Jesse from the other side of the mirror. "You see that? I'm gonna take down the entire fucking Lobo empire off of one traffic stop. Put her there, partner." Rebecca said to him and she fist hump Chris's cup that he was holding super happy that she was going to take down Lobo empire. "Let's go." Rebecca hears someone in the room making her turn to see Captain Browning and a lady. "Let's go." The lady said to Jesse and Teddy. "We're out?" Teddy asks her making the lady nod. "Let's go. I didn't say a fucking thing, by the way. I'm out, baby!" Teddy yelled as he and Jesse walk out of the room. "What the fuck is this?" Rebecca asks herself.

"Excuse me, everybody. Guess what. Fuck you! Fuck you and you." Teddy yelled at everyone as he leaves with Jesse following him. "Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. What is this?" Rebecca asks her Captain and the lady. "He was about to give up everything." Rebecca said to them. "He was ready to say anything because of the trauma you put him through." The lady said to her. "He was already traumatized when I found him." Rebecca said to her. "For crying out loud, Quincy. Your job is to bust drunk drivers, not single-handedly bring down the mob." Captain said to her. "He was running from something, sir. And then he crashed into a DUI checkpoint, committed ten felonies, and not to mention eff-you-ing a room full of cops." Rebecca said to him. "You eff-you me all the time." Kyle said to her. "Fuck you, Kyle!" Rebecca said to him. "Look, Quincy." Captain said to her while he walks over to her. "Your father was one of the most honest and incorruptible cops I knew. And you're a lot like him. And before he passed, I promised your father that I would do my best to take care of you. But sometimes, you got to know when to play ball. This ain't your stepping stone. It's your rock bottom." Captain said to her then he walks away from her. Rebecca looks at him as he walks away then she turns to see others looking at her. "What the fuck are you guys looking at, huh?" Rebecca asks them  then she walks into a room. 

At The Lobo's Club

The club was playing music while people were drinking at the bar as Jesse and Teddy walks into the club.

♪ Murder, murder, murder ♪

♪ When he bust in ♪

♪ Murder, murder, murder ♪

♪ When he bust in... ♪

"Here you go. Take care of yourself." Teddy said as he hands a card to a lady who was in the club. "You earned it. Shower yourself in it." Teddy said to her making her gasps. "Ooh! Okay." The lady said to him as she walks away. Teddy looks at Jesse who orders a beer to drink making him walk over to her. "You know you can have wine." Teddy said to her while he stands by her side. "Wine is for romance time not to drink whenever." Jesse said to him while Teddy place his hand on Jesse's lower back. "You are something, some girls would just take wine." Teddy said to her while Jesse drinks her beer. "Well, I am not like other girls. Other girls may not be able to handle you." Jesse said to him with a smile. "Very funny." Teddy said to her. "It was not a joke." Jesse said to him. "Teddy." One of the guards calls him making the two look at him.  "Your mother wants to see you." He said to him. "All right." Teddy said to him as he takes Jesse's hand and the two were about to walk up stairs. "Downstairs." The guard said to them which startled Teddy, but complied.