Chapter 1: A Trip to the Mall

Two bicycles pulled into a bicycle stand at Rockview Mall.

"Ahhh... that was a great ride... Wouldn't you agree, Jemma?"

Jemma, a girl with red-ish brown-ish hair, was fastening the lock on her bike chain. "It was a bit tiring... but the breeze was quite refreshing." She looked up. "Hey.... Viv, we're going back to your place for supper... Right?" 

"...Huh? I already told my mom we were going to your  place..." replied Vivian, a dark-haired girl.

Both girls stared at each other for a moment.

"Let's forget about it." said Jemma. "We've got to find some good camping equipment. We can't go on our Girl Scout trip without it. We'll discuss supper after." The two girls marched into the mall.

                                        __________________________________

The mall was jam-packed with shoppers, security guards and insurance salesmen.

"Let's head towards Oli..." Vivian paused and looked around. She saw Jemma skipping towards a flower shop. Vivian ran up to her. "Jem, where are you going?"

"My parents' anniversary is tommorow."  replied Jemma with a smile. "I thought I'd get them something nice. Like flowers! "

Vivian rolled her eyes and sighed. " Fine. You can get a few flowers. But remember. We only have 200$. Hopefully we can buy a decent tent, a lantern, and maybe a Coffee Crisp bar. They have these cool tents on sale for only 120$ at Oliver's Awesome Outdoors Store."

They both walked into the flower shop. The shelves were filled with seeds, flowerpots, different types of teas and copies of "Flowers for Dummies" . The ground was covered with flower bouquets, flower displays and flower..flowers.

"Yah!" yelled Vivian. "There's so much flowers! There's not even enough room to walk!"

Jemma looked at all the flowers. "Hey, Viv, which flowers should I get?"

"What flowers are there?" she replied.

"Umm... Let's see... There are irises, roses, carnations, tulips, daisies, tiger lilies, petunias, chrysanthemums, violets, sunfllowers, lilacs, daffodils, even dandelio..."

Vivian cut her off. "Uh.. you know what? How 'bout a bouquet of roses? They're selling a dozen premium-cut roses for only 20$ Heheh..."

"Sure! My parents lo- ACHOO!" Jemma reached into her knapsack and pulled out a small medicine container. "Let's get out of here, my allergies are going nuts..."

Viv and Jem left the flower shop.

"Ugh. I hate these dumb allergies." Jemma popped the cap of the little container open, then pulled out her water bottle.

"Hey, at least you don't have to check every single food you eat for nuts." mentioned Vivian.

"True, true." Jemma popped the pills in her mouth and took a big sip of water. "There. I should be fine in about 20 minutes."

"Great! We should start heading towards the outdoors store."

So, Vivian and Jemma headed towards Oliver's Awesome Outdoors store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok... so I guess I'm supposed to write stuff like:

" Be sure to fan, vote, like and tweet~"

Sooo...

Be sure to fan, vote, like and tweet~

                                                         -Tia